Jeeps in Snow... post pics.

Radguy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubi, 2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys Ecodiesel
Should have used a chainsaw and turned that into an ice sculpture ;)

Were you able to drive around that?
I didn't even try. It was a solid sheet of ice flowing over the bank into the creek.

Sponsored

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
I don’t have pics but I shot a commercial type video myself when there was a snow storm. Please check it out!

Episode 3 of Jeep Edits:

Very nice work!

Allagash27

First Name
Jacques
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
I thought about climbing the snow pile at the local grocery store. Then thought I better not. My luck I would get stuck and some kid in a mini truck would pull me off the snow pile while his buddy filmed it. It would get posted to YouTube or Tictok then go viral, and for the next five years people would be saying is that the Jeep got stuck in a parking lot........

Done the Rubicon Trail, scared of a snow pile. I have a complicated life.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps in Snow... post pics. 37E22B00-9633-4BBD-8880-7B1E95F79308
That probably wasn't a bad decision. The snow might or might not have been firm enough to hold the tires up. You might have ended up with the frame/skid plates sitting on snow and the tires spinning on nothing. Don't ask me how I know that. ;)

BackToWrangler

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary JLU
Good eye! It is the DeeZee rack. I LOVE it! We’ve run it for a few months now and it’s fantastic. Rock solid and hasn’t come loose at all and added almost no additional wind noise. I haven’t tried running it without the crossbars but I do imagine it would be possible. The main strength of the rack comes from the clamping system and the support feet.
Thanks!

Sponsored

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
Got out last night to help the club transport nurses and doctors to and from the hospital.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps in Snow... post pics. dustdriver_snowday_800x450
That's super cool. MidSouth Jeeps was doing the same here. They were picking up hospital workers & 1st Responders, taking them to work & then back home. Real cool!!

Big thanks & a shout out to all the Jeep owners who have helped!
:like: