Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
Just got off of Jeep Chat

Same for me, I ordered on 12/23 and I had an estimated ship date of 2/23/21 and just got off of Jeep Chat and I have the same response "the plant has sequenced my order for production" with a new estimated ship date of 3/9/21 now. UGH...wait is killing me. Wonder why my order is taking longer than others that ordered after me? Hmmm. Should have slipped the dealer some money to move it up the list. :LOL:
Hydro blue orders did not start production until the first week in February.

Tuntis

First Name
Mariana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 80th anniversary
I chatted jeep today, I got the same answer I have been receiving for weeks now.. all parts gathered the vehicle should pass to the building stage soon šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ I almost asked what is the meaning of soon for you people?, finished it alreadyyyyyy omg šŸ˜­šŸ¤Æ

Sponsored

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Well. I GOT MORE PICS!!!! He even said he wished he couldā€™ve gotten it driving off the line but had a reports he had to do.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkkkkk!!!!!!!
So jealous....as a service Iā€™d pay a little something for that pic!

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
The video is right before wheels, doors and top, and passenger seat. Thatā€™s the final assembly stage.

He said he wished he couldā€™ve gotten it driving off the line but had to get some reports finished.

He also shared that it should have come off of the line around 6:15, next would have been rolls test, alignment, water test, and certification line. as long as it went through with no issues, it should be transferred into "shipped" status later this evening, if not already. If all is good, itā€™s out the door and across the street to the shipping yard for rail or truck.

He also said it shows nothing proprietary so I should be fine posting and he wouldnā€™t get in trouble.

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 520E0C86-C6D7-424D-B3B1-48E7CF2FFA04

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
The video is right before wheels, doors and top, and passenger seat. Thatā€™s the final assembly stage.

He said he wished he couldā€™ve gotten it driving off the line but had to get some reports finished.

He also shared that it should have come off of the line around 6:15, next would have been rolls test, alignment, water test, and certification line. as long as it went through with no issues, it should be transferred into "shipped" status later this evening, if not already. If all is good, itā€™s out the door and across the street to the shipping yard for rail or truck.

He also said it shows nothing proprietary so I should be fine posting and he wouldnā€™t get in trouble.

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club IMG_5991

Fantastic!!!!

Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ

Damn!!! Thatā€™s pretty cool brother!!

mqu02

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Occupation
Industrial Engineering

Now Iā€™m really excited to get mine!

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Good News: No email from crypto sticker, but got my sticker on the website!!!!

Not the news I wanted to hear: Dealer said it could take 2-4 weeks for the Jeep to arrive.....huh? 9 hour drive to Toledo? I would have gone there to pick it up!!!

azulwavesJL

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
Woohoo!! I received my build sheet from cryptostickers last night!! Another step closer. Ordered my hydro blue Willys JLU on 09 JAN.
Sponsored