Sponsored

Did you expect the base price of the 2021 Wrangler 392 to be UNDER or OVER $70,000?

• Total voters

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Thanks for everyone's responding to Lease options inquiry. This is by far the largest vehicle purchase I'll have ever made and this will be number 28(when I was younger I would by cars off Craig's list that needed minor engine work, learn how to the work on the vehicle and sell)! Regardless this is the Holly Grail IMO and plan on keeping this one for the little boy or girl one day, depending on who shows more interest.
I am planning on financing, but if it goes over my budget even with my down if it goes over my limit I'll lease with purchase option. If it does I'll definiftly lease it like you did dgoodhue. Really hope I don't have to but your story help easey my mind, thanks. SDJEEP4PAPA I hear you I don't want to to lease and if there is some 0 percent interest at the time that should alleviate any budget issues. 0% that make such a difference, have that on my f150, financed 50k at 0% and payments are only 680. 🤞let there be 0% financing, it would be like a solar eclipse; man that would be everything lining up perfectly!
Sponsored

BCMgunner

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 on 37” KO2s
My 2c.

In these times, best not to spend yourself thin.

As they say, being wealthy is as much about not spending as it is about having.

The 392 should be a great rig, but ANY Rubicon is a great rig.

Allagash

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon 392
So it appears someh 392’s have finally rolled off the production line and are sitting on factory lot waiting to be inspected, but still no official price released to the press. If not released later today, odds on next Wednesday?
The "chat" instructions put out to find out the 392 order status may be a bit disappointing. The chat wanted a lot of personal stuff (email, address, phone, VIN or VON) to provide the status, and without the VIN or Von only said "congratulation, your Wrangler Unlimited 292 will be delivered in Q1". When I asked if I provided the VON (which the dealer could probably give me), would I get a more detailed answer, the response was, "No, this is the standard response for all 392 orders".

Hogpup

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubicon
I ordered on 11/20/20 still stuck in BX, I did get half door option.

OP
OP
Alleycat392

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
The "chat" instructions put out to find out the 392 order status may be a bit disappointing. The chat wanted a lot of personal stuff (email, address, phone, VIN or VON) to provide the status, and without the VIN or Von only said "congratulation, your Wrangler Unlimited 292 will be delivered in Q1". When I asked if I provided the VON (which the dealer could probably give me), would I get a more detailed answer, the response was, "No, this is the standard response for all 392 orders".
I posted the following message on January 26th:

As I mentioned yesterday, I have been fooled to believe for months now that every method mentioned in this forum would get me more information on my order than my dealer would. I was proven wrong. Call or text your dealer and you will get more detailed info than anyone else can provide. Jeep/FCA reps don’t even have access to build codes or most build dates. Below was texted to me by dealer salesperson yesterday and both Jeep Chat and cryptosticker tracker STILL do not have the updated info. If I had not taken a shot with my dealer, Jeep “Customer Service” would be spinning my wheels for weeks into Neurotics R’ Us...
I have had an estimated ship date and D1 status update from dealer now for almost 1 month now, yet if I communicate with Jeep chat they STILL cannot see any of this in their system. Second best option is calling 877- 426-5337 for Jeep Care. At least you will get a live representative and some know more and have access to more than others. You might even get lucky enough to have phone rep read you off your Monroney and invoice figures 😉

Sponsored

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner

Hogpup

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubicon

Bkilby

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 392, 1974 Hemi Cherokee
Occupation
Chief Toilet Scrubber
I just tried it. Says it's not available.

Sponsored

mrindiana

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLRU
Ordered 11/19 4:30 pm got VIN (678064) in mid January. Stuck in D ever since. Billet Silver, no half doors or 1 Touch. Special options shouldn’t be the hold up on mine....
Called Jeep Cares this morning. They had a hard time finding my VIN for some reason (concerning...), but found it finally. Was told it is still in D status (since 1/21) and has no build or ship date yet, “probably because they are having a hard time getting parts (for all of the models), and it is causing build delays”. Told me to call back every couple days for updates. Good news is.....he was able to provide the INVOICE price! $72,557 (options: tow package, floor mats, camera and sunbonnet top). No clue what that will mean for the MSRP.....anyone have a guess?

Hope this helps someone!

Meanwhile, still waiting for a build & ship date.....

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Good news is.....he was able to provide the INVOICE price! $72,557 (options: tow package, floor mats, camera and sunbonnet top). No clue what that will mean for the MSRP.....anyone have a guess?
$76,910.42