Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting-Gray
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 2/12, build date 2/26. Delivery mid march I guess?

hellayella Freedom Edition 3.6 auto, dual tops, tow package, convenience package.
My VON date was Jan29, now in D1 status but no build info yet. Congrats! Build with full options on JLUR.
Sponsored

GRXKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2010 F150, 2016 Escape, 1970 GTX
Occupation
Own and operate a remodeling company
Hey OP thanks for this! Ordered on 2/13 and im in D1 status on 2/17

tehkayd

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting-Gray
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
So interesting story. Asked my salesman for a quick update. After a few he txts me and lets me know he has a rail date scheduled as April 7th. That puts me at the 9 week mark. I hoped this was not an attempt to shake me so I did not ask for further updates for a while.

I decide to reach out to FCA for a fact check and the nice lady indicated she shows a potential ship ready date on February 26. She was up front indicating that date was tentative and could change but has anyone else ever dealt with a shady salesman who provided misleading information?

Sponsored

Gdfein

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR owner in waiting
Does the link for build sheets in the first post of this thread still work?

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

I entered my VIN, ordered 2/9, and received VIN from dealer today 2/18 when I asked, but when I enter the VIN to this link, I get a "No Records found corresponding to the VIN provided" error.

Any thoughts on long it should take? Not that I doubt my build but since it was done via email, I'd like to see if I can confirm what FCA shows is exactly what my dealer was instructed to do.

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
Does the link for build sheets in the first post of this thread still work?

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

I entered my VIN, ordered 2/9, and received VIN from dealer today 2/18 when I asked, but when I enter the VIN to this link, I get a "No Records found corresponding to the VIN provided" error.

Any thoughts on long it should take? Not that I doubt my build but since it was done via email, I'd like to see if I can confirm what FCA shows is exactly what my dealer was instructed to do.
You won't see anything popup until it's gone through G (Trim) Status and is in I (Inspection). At least that's when mine showed. If you register the VIN with CryptoStickers, you'll get an email when it shows up.

tehkayd

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting-Gray
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I decide to reach out to FCA for a fact check and the nice lady indicated she shows a potential ship ready date on February 26.
Oddly I got an official email from FCA today with an est arrival date of March 22 to dealership. YIPPIE

HHJeepgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13’ 4dr Sahara 6spd, 17’ Rogue, 21’ 2dr Rubi 6spd
In their

in their computer if you have a Vin as you say it should be an ETA date. What does it say? It’s amazing I ordered December 23 I got it a couple of days ago and I see other people according to crypto stickers with dates ordered December January and they’re getting their ‘s. I hate to say it I’m not wishing you bad luck but it seems like something fishy is going on. Unless you ordered half doors.
I’m in Canada and we seem to be waiting extra long for our Jeep’s. After waiting 6 months for my manual 2dr sport with ZERO updates on status since November and little effort from dealer to find a match locally...I canceled my order, got my deposit back and found my unicorn at a country dealer an hour away....drove down, test drive it, got a good deal and will be picking up my 2dr manual Ribicon sometime next week...it it isn’t here already, they won’t get here until summer😈

Sacks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURED
My build process
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process 20210213_145455
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process 20210213_145455
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process 20210219_152313
1/8/21-ordered
1/22/21-paint
1/26/21-body vendor
2/5/21-Indiana, on rail
2/8/21-dropped from rail awaiting truck transport
2/12/21-arrived at dealer
2/15-16/21-parts install
2/18/21-picked up

Salesman was always better than Jeep chat. He looked for updates every morning and promptly emailed me.

Sponsored

tehkayd

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting-Gray
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
My build process
1/8/21-ordered
1/22/21-paint
1/26/21-body vendor
2/5/21-Indiana, on rail
2/8/21-dropped from rail awaiting truck transport
2/12/21-arrived at dealer
2/15-16/21-parts install
2/18/21-picked up

Salesman was always better than Jeep chat. He looked for updates every morning and promptly emailed me.
Ultra quick, congrats!

groides

First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
OK...I'm stumped. The standard FCA look ups don't work for Canadian orders but I did manage to get through one of the Canadian links and was able to pull my Window Sticker. According to the OP.....and correct me if I'm wrong here, the Window Sticker seems like the last thing to hit the Jeep before it's ready for transport. I went over to the dealership today to get a status directly from them and their system showed me as "D" which means firm order but not built yet. Is the dealer system just not up to date or do I somehow have a window sticker on a car that hasn't been built yet.
Ordered my 2021 Rubi on Jan 23. Dealer had my VIN Feb 1. Any help?

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
OK...I'm stumped. The standard FCA look ups don't work for Canadian orders but I did manage to get through one of the Canadian links and was able to pull my Window Sticker. According to the OP.....and correct me if I'm wrong here, the Window Sticker seems like the last thing to hit the Jeep before it's ready for transport. I went over to the dealership today to get a status directly from them and their system showed me as "D" which means firm order but not built yet. Is the dealer system just not up to date or do I somehow have a window sticker on a car that hasn't been built yet.
Ordered my 2021 Rubi on Jan 23. Dealer had my VIN Feb 1. Any help?
What Canada site link did you use?