fivvehundredk

fivvehundredk

First Name
Renz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Water wasn't beading like it's supposed to. Clearly the areas exposed to the sun the most had been impacted. My car is garage kept and I only drove it to work 3x a week, so it wasn't out in the sun all that much.

I perform touchless washes (foam cannon followed by leaf blower), if the blower struggles to get the water off a certain area, that is considered failure. The coatings don't last forever, but the G Techniq he used was supposed to last 9 years (which as we all know is bs, they don't last that long). He never told me the exact formula of G Techniq that he used. You can get 2-3 solid years out of cquartz and it's much cheaper. I paid $1000 for cquartz but he applied G Techniq which he usually charges $2,000 for, thinking he was doing me a favor. I can't get mad at him that the product failed
Interesting but good to know. I apply my coating myself abs have heard gtechniq to be quite easy to apply but heard cquartz much more tricky. Maybe ill switch to cquartz for durability and longevity.
Sponsored

rtk513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Sahara 4xE
Interesting but good to know. I apply my coating myself abs have heard gtechniq to be quite easy to apply but heard cquartz much more tricky. Maybe ill switch to cquartz for durability and longevity.
There are some great youtube experiments. The good news is it isn't going to cost you a lot since you are doing it yourself.

CJtoJL

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I coated my plain hard top with Adam's Polishes graphene ceramic coating. The entire Jeep, including plastic bumpers, fender flares, inner fenders and glass was done in October and water still beads like new. You won't have any problems ceramic coating the hard top.
Sponsored