Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Did you say 5 months. Wow if I new how long it was going to take I would have waited lol in till the 2022 Jeep’s came lol or wait for the 4xe at least 😂 I know there out now but I wish I waited but still can’t wait for my 2021 Jeep Wrangler willys Edition to come 2 door black with about 12 Grand of Accessories first Jeep had to go all out 😂
Yuuuuuup! I ordered 13 October, and she still hasn't been built. American orders that take 2 months are considered long! I'm just grateful I ordered an automatic now!
Sponsored

JeepHead

First Name
Amarinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
My suggestion is to do what I've been doing for the last 5 months... start ordering parts and accessories! That way you can at least touch and play with PARTS of your Jeep while you wait forever!
That's what I have been doing for almost last 5 months. Trust me it's not helping much now. It's getting really frustrating now :headbang:

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
That's what I have been doing for almost last 5 months. Trust me it's not helping much now. It's getting really frustrating now :headbang:
For sure

Nailgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Joined the Canadian order club back on Jan 19th/21 for a JLUR V6 Auto in Snazzberry. No VIN or anything else at this point.....but it's early. Right? :) Just so I know, what is the legal requirement before you can be released from the dealer if you choose to cancel? Is it something like 4 months?

rustybm

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
I finalized my order Jan 15th (JLURD)...added most options available so not sure if this is going to slow things down. Dealer contacted me yesterday to confirm I have a VIN, but unfortunately not much else to update me on.

I’ve owned a few vehicles since my last Rubicon and as excited/impatient as I am, happy to wait for the exact vehicle I want. I’ve just concluded its going to be a few months, especially in this unique environment and all the logistics it creates. ...ordered GMC Yukon several years ago and it took them 7mths to complete the build, so anything faster than 4 mths seems like a good outcome.

Sponsored

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Joined the Canadian order club back on Jan 19th/21 for a JLUR V6 Auto in Snazzberry. No VIN or anything else at this point.....but it's early. Right? :) Just so I know, what is the legal requirement before you can be released from the dealer if you choose to cancel? Is it something like 4 months?
I found this on my purchase agreement it says 90 days

Nailgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I found this on my purchase agreement it says 90 days
Yes....I read the fine print last night and can verify 90 days.....plus an additional 5 days working days to remediate if possible. Judging from what I've seen of this thread, they might want to update the fine print to suit reality. I just hope it's closer/sooner to the 4 months suggested as my current daily had a no start yesterday morning. No chance I'll regret buying something new as I really do need a more reliable truck. Knock on wood that this JLUR is decently reliable and more importantly to me, serviceable.

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Yes....I read the fine print last night and can verify 90 days.....plus an additional 5 days working days to remediate if possible. Judging from what I've seen of this thread, they might want to update the fine print to suit reality. I just hope it's closer/sooner to the 4 months suggested as my current daily had a no start yesterday morning. No chance I'll regret buying something new as I really do need a more reliable truck. Knock on wood that this JLUR is decently reliable and more importantly to me, serviceable.
it’s going to be a long time though, most of us have been waiting forever. I was told back in January that my order is being scheduled in a couple of days. I asked again in feb and they said still haven’t yet. I messaged my dealer yesterday but got no reply. Tbh, I am really thinking of cancelling at this point and buying something else. The thing is wrangler is like my childhood dream car, that’s the only thing holding me back. But if it still hasn’t been scheduled for production in March, I think I will cancel it

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I finalized my order Jan 15th (JLURD)...added most options available so not sure if this is going to slow things down. Dealer contacted me yesterday to confirm I have a VIN, but unfortunately not much else to update me on.

I’ve owned a few vehicles since my last Rubicon and as excited/impatient as I am, happy to wait for the exact vehicle I want. I’ve just concluded its going to be a few months, especially in this unique environment and all the logistics it creates. ...ordered GMC Yukon several years ago and it took them 7mths to complete the build, so anything faster than 4 mths seems like a good outcome.
At least you guys have some good summer wheeling to look forward to with your new rigs!

Nailgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
At least you guys have some good summer wheeling to look forward to with your new rigs!
Looking forward to the summer..oh yea. Would be great to have a little Jeep break in time before then. My plans are largely getting North for some boating/fishing. Can't wait, and having a reliable truck again is part of my overall plan.

Sponsored

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
More bad news for me... after having waited since my Sept 29th order date for any movement, I finally got a VIN two weeks ago but now looks like all production on manual transmission jeeps has stopped... welp...
Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price Screenshot_20210219-123323_Chrome

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
More bad news for me... after having waited since my Sept 29th order date for any movement, I finally got a VIN two weeks ago but now looks like all production on manual transmission jeeps has stopped... welp...
Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price Screenshot_20210219-123323_Chrome
Sorry to see this. So frustrating, but on the plus side perhaps one less reason you will end up in the service dept.

JeepHead

First Name
Amarinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
it’s going to be a long time though, most of us have been waiting forever. I was told back in January that my order is being scheduled in a couple of days. I asked again in feb and they said still haven’t yet. I messaged my dealer yesterday but got no reply. Tbh, I am really thinking of cancelling at this point and buying something else. The thing is wrangler is like my childhood dream car, that’s the only thing holding me back. But if it still hasn’t been scheduled for production in March, I think I will cancel it
Yeah, I am thinking of the same. If no update by the first week of March, I might cancel the order. That’s enough waiting. Who waits half a year for a car!!

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Yeah, I am thinking of the same. If no update by the first week of March, I might cancel the order. That’s enough waiting. Who waits half a year for a car!!
yeah I’m with you bro, rather get something else or wait for the 2022 to be honest. It’s way too long to wait

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone had any luck getting info out of Jeep Chat lately? I've never gotten anything other than " your VIN is for a Canadian order, Y'all ain't from round here."

I just need SOME info on my build! I'm dying here!
Sponsored