4xE Order Status??

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
Eh range anxiety isn’t my concern. I’m sure a full electric will get mileage more in line with the rest of bevs out there. Somewhere around the 300 mark I’d imagine. Especially considering this vehicle is meant for off roading. Not many people would even want to sit and drive 300+ miles in one shot.
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Just talked to my dealer about modifying my order to have the black hardtop, he looked up my order and said it is in JB status, which he said means it is built and is now in the body shop vendor.

Dealer said he sees a ship date of 2/10, but I read sometimes JB status is like purgatory where it could be in limbo forever

He was willing to put in a brand new order, where I would save the $1000, but I have no idea how long extra I would have to wait if we started the order over, and we have been without a car since October. Blarg. I am not sure what I should do.
Hey, bodhi. We see that you sent a private message so we will continue to work with you on this there!

Kate
Jeep Cares

rtk513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Sahara 4xE
Ordered 2/15
VIN 2/17
Estimated delivery is 3/22

Current status is D1

Dealer is not aware of any delays but is going to check for us

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
Mine is finally built and in I - "unit built, pending final inspection" status.

Ordered: 1/2
VIN/VON: 1/4
D1 Status: 1/23
G Status: 2/15-16
I Status: 2/17 (showed up on Cryptostickers)

No ETA for dealer delivery though since I status can take up to 2 weeks. Then it can go say hi to all the other 4xes sitting on the storage lot.

rdmelton

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Ordered 2/15
VIN 2/17
Estimated delivery is 3/22

Current status is D1

Dealer is not aware of any delays but is going to check for us
Wow, that is a very quick estimated delivery from time of order! It will be interesting to see if it holds.

Sponsored

Jamie Brown

First Name
Jamie Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500AT4, Nissan Leaf, RAM 4500
Ordered 2/1
Vin- 2/4
Estimated ship- 3/1
I wonder if that ship date will hold or if it will be pushed.

rdmelton

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I just placed my order a few minutes ago with Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia, and already have the VON. Great pricing and service so far. Hoping my VIN and estimated ship dates are as quick as others.

Jamie Brown

First Name
Jamie Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500AT4, Nissan Leaf, RAM 4500
I just placed my order a few minutes ago with Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia, and already have the VON. Great pricing and service so far. Hoping my VIN and estimated ship dates are as quick as others.
That's where I ordered mine. Oscar is great, he answered every question I had and no complaints about me being annoying with multiple questions.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
They are building them just fine but they are not shipping them for whatever reason.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
They are not building mine just fine. I ordered 12/1 and mine hasn't started the build yet. I finally got someone to escalate my issue up the chain to get me some answers as to why I'm almost at week 12 and still not built. Jeep Cares said I should get a response next week.

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
They are not building mine just fine. I ordered 12/1 and mine hasn't started the build yet. I finally got someone to escalate my issue up the chain to get me some answers as to why I'm almost at week 12 and still not built. Jeep Cares said I should get a response next week.
You are not the norm though. Many of us are sitting in storage. You were the only one that ordered the windshield wipers that add 5 horsepower to the jeep. You should have known that would delay your build :LOL:

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Hahahaha...I keep saying it's something like the stainless sill guards or the cargo liner mat.

jdeolivares

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Hahahaha...I keep saying it's something like the stainless sill guards or the cargo liner mat.
It's got to be that cargo liner mat. Those things are hand made by the most skilled and experienced craftsman. 😁

AaronTV

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
4xe Sahara - Ordered 1/20

- Sarge Green / Dark Saddle interior
- Sky one touch
- Cold weather group
- Tow package
- Safety / Advanced safety groups
- Proximity keyless entry

Dealer contacted me today to say it has been built and is awaiting final inspection. So, soon to join the others in storage presumably, haha.