DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I have also been searching for a CB mount that attaches to the stock tire carrier but can't find one anywhere. You have to think somebody will release one soon.
Not yet. The Rugged Ridge mount doesn't work with the JL, even though Extreme Terrain says it does.
Sponsored

CoolTech

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Fellow JL Owners - We are in the last stages of finalizing a very trick, all stainless steel Antenna Mount for the new JL. We have a couple of prototypes in hand and we are just collecting a bit more information on on various spare tire sizes and common aftermarket mounts so that we can insure that we will have a mount that will work for most configurations... and will continue to work for YOU as you may make future modifications to your JL. The mount will offer conventional 3' of 4' fiberglass antenna mounting as well as compatibility for NMO mounts for the HAM guys. Stay-tuned as I will try to post updates in this thread. Our objective is to have availability before the end of April.

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
Fellow JL Owners - We are in the last stages of finalizing a very trick, all stainless steel Antenna Mount for the new JL. We have a couple of prototypes in hand and we are just collecting a bit more information on on various spare tire sizes and common aftermarket mounts so that we can insure that we will have a mount that will work for most configurations... and will continue to work for YOU as you may make future modifications to your JL. The mount will offer conventional 3' of 4' fiberglass antenna mounting as well as compatibility for NMO mounts for the HAM guys. Stay-tuned as I will try to post updates in this thread. Our objective is to have availability before the end of April.
What about mic mounts?

Coda

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Thank you! I am hoping to get everything set up in my JL for my May trip across the Trans America Trail.

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55

Sponsored

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So do you need us to tell you our configuration, or are you able to get what you need?

My money is ready to leap in your direction!

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU

Sponsored

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Watching closely.....I really need one of those!

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I visited the manufacturing guys yesterday with the intent of putting a Giddy-up in their step - on both of these products! Next week looks like a worst case with a possibility that we could see them this week!
Can we preorder yet? Do you know what the price will be?

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase