Black & Tan Edition JL Club Thread

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
I'm not against the tan top. My first Jeep was a 99 TJ Sahara, and I still think it was one of the best looking Jeeps that I have ever owned. But the combination of colors, and the matching interior just looked so much better than this new package.
10473-21.jpg
10473-16.jpg

I agree I had a 98 moss green Sahara (slightly different than this) hard top I got brand new at HS graduation. I hurt my back and couldnā€™t drive a stick anymore otherwise Iā€™d still have it today. Beautiful Jeep.
Replaced it with an 02 solar yellow auto which given my career path now seems pretty prophetic šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

JoeDoc359

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Firefighter
I agree I had a 98 moss green Sahara (slightly different than this) hard top I got brand new at HS graduation. I hurt my back and couldnā€™t drive a stick anymore otherwise Iā€™d still have it today. Beautiful Jeep.
Replaced it with an 02 solar yellow auto which given my career path now seems pretty prophetic šŸ˜‚
I had that same model and year Jeep as well, hardtop with full doors. I liked that color scheme also, but I'm pretty pleased with the looks of the current Black and Tan model.

Sholmberg0311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T
Occupation
Adult baby sitter
Curious if anyone has a black JL with the tan top and bronze wheels. ?

Slaphitter

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
Reviving an old thread to say I just picked up a mint set of wheels from the black and tab package. I love the dark gray gloss, and I think they will look pretty cool on my sting gray Sahara 4xe. Iā€™m putting 285/70-17 Wildpeaks on them. Installation should be about a week from now if all deliveries show up on time.

6B98AC74-831B-4019-9316-F6E1D072E899.jpeg
Sponsored