Sponsored

All Six Jeep Pickup Concepts Revealed For Easter Jeep Safari

Hristo34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 LJ, 08 Corvette Z06, 19 Subaru Outback
I've been thinking about switching out my LJ for a JLU or JT and keep going back and forth, but if Jeep made the J6 concept with gladiator suspension, I'd have ordered it yesterday.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I've been thinking about switching out my LJ for a JLU or JT and keep going back and forth, but if Jeep made the J6 concept with gladiator suspension, I'd have ordered it yesterday.
The J6 with Mojave suspension would get my money. Throw in a 5.7L and I'd be driving my dream truck.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Oldbear said:
I’d order a J6 TODAY...😳
Me to
You aren't alone. I've heard a lot of people say this (myself included), yet Jeep shows no interest in doing it, because it won't be a big seller. Yet they'll make the 392 which is priced way to high for it to be a big seller. Why? Because then FCA can say they make the most powerful vehicle in it's class. Woopee. 🙄

I know a lot more people who would spend $50K on a J6 and very very few who will drop nearly $80K on a Jeep. Think that's an exaggeration. Apparently not. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...bicon-order-is-showing-a-price-now-77k.63524/ A member here on the forum ordered in December with a price tag of $77.5K. You can buy a TRX for that.
Now tell me how a $45K-$50K J6 won't sell more.

Come on FCA you're missing a huge market.

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

I have had all the engines in the Grand Cherokee. Started with a 3.6L, then bought and SRT, and then bought the Track Hawk with the big daddy. Did not feel like the Track Hawk was worth the upgrade and traded it back to the SRT. My wife now has a 5.7 that we tow the same trailer we had with the 3.6. The 5.7 really pulls the trailer much better, has a nice rumble to it, and actually gets better gas mileage when towing as I think it works less. To me, the 5.7 would be the perfect compromise for the JL and JT. I did not go with the JT because I knew it had the 3.6 in it and I would end up towing our trailer with my wife's Grand Cherokee anyway. Figured I would build up the JL enough to wheel just about anything, but still drive it to the trails. As long as it is not too crazy, my wife will drive the JL to Moab and I follow with the Grand and trailer.

Sponsored

Willy's Commando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Sport, 2009 Challenger R/T, 2019 Dodge Hellcat, 2019 JLU Rubicon

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)