Sponsored

All Six Jeep Pickup Concepts Revealed For Easter Jeep Safari

garfieldtcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon
I want... no I need... that J6 stinger bar for my JL. Somebody put that in production already! I've been holding off buying any of the current offerings because I'm not entire happy with any of them. That one is perfection to my eyes. I'm loving the flatbill fenders too.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I want... no I need... that J6 stinger bar for my JL. Somebody put that in production already! I've been holding off buying any of the current offerings because I'm not entire happy with any of them. That one is perfection to my eyes. I'm loving the flatbill fenders too.
If that stinger bar becomes available before AEV gets their bumpers out, I might just get to buy the Mopar 7" lights. :idea:

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
don't want to start another thread, so Ill just stick it here. Decent comparison video with facts/figures of JT and JLU

1idrod

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ritterhomesinc.com
Vehicle(s)
06 GMC 3/4 Diesel, 02 V-Rod
Occupation
Builder
I'm still surprised they can get tube doors I've been waiting on for almost a year. I'd trade it all though for that J6 in a heart beat !!

Sponsored

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
I've never understood pickups, but after looking at the J6, I feel like I get it.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
These were last years concepts (2018), saw all these in Moab last year. Hoping there will be some wrangler love this year. Will find out next week!
Where do they usually show the concepts at EJS? I'm here for the first time this year and would love to see these in person :rock:

KDB

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 Door JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Where do they usually show the concepts at EJS? I'm here for the first time this year and would love to see these in person :rock:
Usually right on Main Street (HWY 191) in a parking lot, by the Moab Gear Trader store I think. They might not be set up until mid week however, will be there Wednesday myself and looki g forward ot we all as well.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I can see I will regret not driving out again this year.

Hope you guys take lots of pictures and share on the forums. :camera::camera::camera: :like:

Sponsored

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
An FCA video posted a couple of days ago...

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
In all the walk around video's of the J6 the interviewer says it's their favorite concept, and whoever from FCA they're interviewing knows it's a hit. I'm hopeful FCA is getting the hint and that we could see a production model, even if it's a limited run, in 3-4 years.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
In all the walk around video's of the J6 the interviewer says it's their favorite concept, and whoever from FCA they're interviewing knows it's a hit. I'm hopeful FCA is getting the hint and that we could see a production model, even if it's a limited run, in 3-4 years.
In 4-5 years I may be in the market for a new truck.

303StingGray

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy 2dr
Do they display these on certain days or in certain areas? I am about to book rooms and was curious. Also 1 time going to this event and I am overwhelmed trying to read about this.