Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Beancooker

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
General Manager
N00b here. New to Jeeps and new to this forum. I live in the Verde Valley, about 15 miles from Sedona AZ.
Had a 2019 Taco lifted it, threw some other stuff on it. There were some places and things I just couldn’t do.
Bought a 2021 Wrangler a couple days ago, 2.0 turbo. It’s quite capable and we had a pretty good time in it. It’s maiden voyage was to Broken Arrow in Sedona.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! D3C85CB3-95B7-4930-872B-ECFBF1E43E82
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 26D8364B-E596-4BFA-A6E3-35C0E5435C5F
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 80E84C7A-56B1-4D31-8EA1-5BCE85BD34E6
Sponsored

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
N00b here. New to Jeeps and new to this forum. I live in the Verde Valley, about 15 miles from Sedona AZ.
Had a 2019 Taco lifted it, threw some other stuff on it. There were some places and things I just couldn’t do.
Bought a 2021 Wrangler a couple days ago, 2.0 turbo. It’s quite capable and we had a pretty good time in it. It’s maiden voyage was to Broken Arrow in Sedona.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 80E84C7A-56B1-4D31-8EA1-5BCE85BD34E6
Great pictures!

Rcarpen22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘67 CJ5, ‘20 JLU
I was all set to buy a new JLUR with a 6–speed, but when I went in Saturday to deal, I got the news that there was a stop sale on 6-speeds. Ended up picking up this ‘20 Punk’n JLU Willys (JLUW?) with only 4K miles on it. It’s a 2.0 8-speed. I don’t think my wife is going to let me use it much, so I really need to get my CJ back in commission😂. I’ve never had a 4-door before or an automatic. I do see why they sell so many of these though. It has a ton of utility without sacrificing much in the way of capability. I’m going to throw on an engine/trans skid and then start hitting the easy to moderate trails until I get a feel for what it can do.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! CE889F74-C420-4FA6-AB1B-D0516B53B11B

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 35EBC6B7-1EDB-4704-9237-930465DDD7F8

troubledog

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon diesel
I was all set to buy a new JLUR with a 6–speed, but when I went in Saturday to deal, I got the news that there was a stop sale on 6-speeds. Ended up picking up this ‘20 Punk’n JLU Willys (JLUW?) with only 4K miles on it. It’s a 2.0 8-speed. I don’t think my wife is going to let me use it much, so I really need to get my CJ back in commission😂. I’ve never had a 4-door before or an automatic. I do see why they sell so many of these though. It has a ton of utility without sacrificing much in the way of capability. I’m going to throw on an engine/trans skid and then start hitting the easy to moderate trails until I get a feel for what it can do.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 35EBC6B7-1EDB-4704-9237-930465DDD7F8

love that color... is it a '20 or '21?

Rcarpen22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘67 CJ5, ‘20 JLU
love that color... is it a '20 or '21?
Thanks! It’s a 2020. They discontinued Punk’n Metallic for ‘21 but my wife really wanted it. So as soon as I found out manuals were on hold, I just decided to look for an auto Punk’n so the wife could drive it too. Got lucky and found a ‘20 with only 4K miles about an hour away. I basically went straight up and got it. I wouldn’t know it wasn’t brand new. Very pleased with it.

Sponsored

Blue Dude

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boots
Hello, my first post here.

Bought a Jeep YJ when new and absolutely loved owning it for about four years.

Thinking of ordering a new JL 2-Door Sport S. Looking forward to talking and learning more about Jeep.

Rcarpen22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘67 CJ5, ‘20 JLU
Hello, my first post here.

Bought a Jeep YJ when new and absolutely loved owning it for about four years.

Thinking of ordering a new JL 2-Door Sport S. Looking forward to talking and learning more about Jeep.
I’ve always loved YJs. Good luck looking for your new ride! I’m new here myself, but seems like a really friendly and knowledgeable place.

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
Greetings and a Wave to you all.

Michael here. I just purchased a 2021 Snazzberry JL (what's the rest of the designation on a 4 door Wrangler) and picked it up on 2/5/21.

I am a total Jeep noob so I'll be asking a LOT of questions but first I will try to read as much as I can to answer some on my own.

Om4r

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S EcoDiesel
Hey all, Just bought my first JLU EcoDiesel last September. Always wanted a jeep wrangler and now I got one!!! I've been checking this forum now since I purchased the jeep trying to educate myself on the new toy. Thanks for all the info!!!

JoeDoc359

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Firefighter
Hi, I picked this '21 Sport S up Saturday. I was initially looking to go used, but I saw this Black and Tan combination on the lot and found out it really wasn't that much more expensive than what I was looking at used. I last had Jeeps over 20 years ago('94 Sahara & '98 Sahara). I am very happy with my JL so far. I intend to do some mods, but this will be my DD with maybe some light offroading thrown in. I have the 2.0 L Turbo and Automatic Transmission.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Jeep DS

Jeep Front.jpg

Jeep PS.jpg

Jeep Rear.jpg

Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Hi, I picked this '21 Sport S up Saturday. I was initially looking to go used, but I saw this Black and Tan combination on the lot and found out it really wasn't that much more expensive than what I was looking at used. I last had Jeeps over 20 years ago('94 Sahara & '98 Sahara). I am very happy with my JL so far. I intend to do some mods, but this will be my DD with maybe some light offroading thrown in. I have the 2.0 L Turbo and Automatic Transmission.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Jeep Rear

Black and tan? You have to at least be considering Guinness for the name.

JoeDoc359

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Firefighter
Black and tan? You have to at least be considering Guinness for the name.
Something along those lines crossed my mind. I do love that beer.

El Jeep Presidente

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sport Altitude
Hello everyone I just joined here and I also just bought my first ever Jeep. This one is a 2021 Jeep JLU Sport Altitude and I added a 2" lift, 35 inch Toyo tires with 18x9 Fuel wheels, and Westin step/rock rail. I was able to customize it this way through the dealer which made it very easy for me. I'm very happy with the way it came out, but of course I'll be changing more things on it little by little. I can see that aftermarket parts are not cheap, which is not a bad thing, but there's so many options out there to choose from. Well anyways I'm happy I came across this forum and I can see there's a lot of knowledgeable people on here that can help me out if I have a question or ten.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Jee