Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
A family friend is heavy into the Land Rover scene. Ever since I took delivery of my JLU, he's been giving me a [good natured] ribbing over it.

There's also the occasional picture that he'll send to me. Here's the latest:

LR sticker 1.jpeg

There's also this one:

LR sticker 2.jpg

Help a fellow Jeep owner out here. :) What witty retorts should I use when he waxes poetic about the alleged advantages of his British marque?
Easy....Tell him that he’s right. Land rovers are great off road vehicles!!!

Because they spend more time in the shop(OFF the ROAD) getting fixed, than on it!

I know...I have one!:swear:
Sponsored

Last edited:

richsteele

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 OB JLR
Easy....Tell him that he’s right. Land rovers are great off road vehicles!!!

Because they spend more time in the shop(off the road)getting fixed, than on it driving!

I know...I have one!:swear:

Along these lines, ask him if he'd fly in an airplane made by Land Rover.

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
A family friend is heavy into the Land Rover scene. Ever since I took delivery of my JLU, he's been giving me a [good natured] ribbing over it.

There's also the occasional picture that he'll send to me. Here's the latest:

LR sticker 1.jpeg

There's also this one:

LR sticker 2.jpg

Help a fellow Jeep owner out here. :) What witty retorts should I use when he waxes poetic about the alleged advantages of his British marque?
Get a bunch of AAA decals and attach them to every window, get one made that says AAA because I need it!

Sponsored

thx138

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU '17 GTI
Occupation
IT
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL 557C82E2-C914-4F15-A282-5F77E68E3E6C

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL 557C82E2-C914-4F15-A282-5F77E68E3E6C

added the willys sticker and spoke sticker to my motegi mr150.
What offset are those? I have been considering getting them in 18mm, I just wish the sold them in the bronze color. Got any more pics you can post?

Sponsored

installer88

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 wrangler unlimited, ordered 2021 rubicon 4xe
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL thumbnail_IMG_0176

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL thumbnail_IMG_0176

added the willys sticker and spoke sticker to my motegi mr150.
Where did you get those stickers? I am in love with that look. Just want them in blue not yellow to match my Jeep.