Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I've been harassing my dealer and the last update he got was build late Feb early March. My window sticker is "found" but when it is opened it just says that it cannot be shown.

It kills me that I've spent almost 10k on parts now, and my jeep still isn't more than a dream... I just want to get her already!
Sponsored

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Loving it so far! I have really no where to go, so lots of coffee runs.

Hang in there!!
Haha I bet you’re using any excuse to get that beauty out!

Yes, fingers crossed I’m hoping mid March

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Nice, did you extract your window sticker online? If you do, does it say that the vehicle is specially built for you?
It doesnt say my name or anything but it def is my custom build on the window sticker

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys

Sponsored

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
It's just the built in metronome. It's to help with your steering wheel drumming :LOL:

For real though I hope they get it all fixed up. Keep us posted on what it ends up being in case any of us experience it when we get our Jeeps in July lol.
She's spending the night. They don't know what it is and are consulting with the head office.

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I'm back in the waiting game. Needs a new axle/differential (which apparently isn't related to the full time rock trac). Dealer says it could be months before the parts are available. Waiting for more info...

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I'm back in the waiting game. Needs a new axle/differential (which apparently isn't related to the full time rock trac). Dealer says it could be months before the parts are available. Waiting for more info...
Wow that's unreal, brand new and already in the shop for some serious work. Sorry you're having to go through that. Quite the gut punch after being so patient for it to arrive in the first place. :(

Storey21

First Name
Trish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4 door
Dear sweet Jesus. I am soo sorry for what you’re going through. All that waiting time and now this?????? You’ve got to be kidding me.

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Wow that's unreal, brand new and already in the shop for some serious work. Sorry you're having to go through that. Quite the gut punch after being so patient for it to arrive in the first place. :(
Big time. Trying to stay positive about it all. The dealership has been good to work with so far at least. Find out about a loaner tomorrow.
Sponsored