What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

JeepAustinWeird

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Installed the Fox TS stabilizer. Helped some on the bumpy road by my house and matches my shocks.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 73512712-30C5-4C63-A0E9-DCE5881B75DF
Looks like you installed in stock location? Looks like you have an upgraded tie rod...did you not want to install to it? Just curious as I don’t know if one location better than the other. Did you do yourself and if so any tips? Do you have to torque tighten the bolts or just “tighten till tight enough”? Got my TS stabilizer on the way.
Looks good

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like you installed in stock location? Looks like you have an upgraded tie rod...did you not want to install to it? Just curious as I don’t know if one location better than the other. Did you do yourself and if so any tips? Do you have to torque tighten the bolts or just “tighten till tight enough”? Got my TS stabilizer on the way.
Looks good
I didn’t install it. My lift has been on around 500 miles and the shop had to re-torque everything and they had the Fox TS in house from a build that went another direction, so they installed for free with the purchase. I have the oem tie rod for now but will be going with the Rusty’s steering set up here in the next few months which comes with the flip kit and will flip it then, to get it out of the way of rocks.

Hookem 🤘🏽

Last edited:

Will_Jeep

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2108 JKU Sahara, Black 2016 Mercedes CLS400
Vehicle Showcase
Washed it, it got above 50* this afternoon. Quick wash and a coat of Seal N Shine, then washed the wife’s car too!

Jeepster_Aus

First Name
Renier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Very nice. Did you modify it yourself or does it come with the backup sensors and lights on sides? I was looking at one last year and it looks different then yours.
This is the Australian version, and I noticed it looks different to the US version. This is the standard version on this side of the ocean, didn't have to do any modifications.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
The defrosting begins so my bud and I can install RCV front axles and Dynatrac HD ball joints. My Jeep will be next. I have not received my ball joints yet.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1612795112042

Last edited:

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Mounted and got to use the new winch this weekend. Modified my hi-lift mounting to clear the winch relays. The frame twister at hollister hills gets me every time it's muddy out there. Winch pulled us right out.
Hollister Hills can be so much fun!

Lmike6453

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude (Black)
Swapped out useless stock rear console tray, for cup holders!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08B1BQ3YM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Fits great, but bottom 2 screws were a bit tougher than expected to remove/thread back in blindly. Nonetheless, totally worth it for $20!

1612565178159.png
Does it interfere with putting the rear seats down flat?
Partially a tad. I have dogs in back almost 100% of the time so I don't put my back seats down.

Check out this video @8:18 marker for visual of how much it goes down:
I actually reneged on how I feel about this rear cup holder, and just REMOVED it.

There are times when it's useful to have back seats go completely flat, and found some other options I'm exploring for cup holders in backseats and cargo areas.