JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Where you located?
By ocala... I'm familiar with Inverness and Floral City... Just not those locations where wheeling is allowed.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JimmyZ

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hit me up whenever you want to come over, we’ll give you the 10 cent tour, lol.
At the rate I'm going in getting my Jeep with this new call... I might as well 🤣🤣🤣

OP
OP
JimmyZ

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
But I'd love to have someone eperienced to ride with... That's definitely not me... First time gonna be looking to do some more advanced wheeling... Without messing up my 50k jeep lol

Sponsored

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
Roky and JimmyZ hope that invite is open to others. Ive done the Cooche, Blueberry Hill, Richloam, all over Ocala. Im out by Wildwood. Love to get dirty, but NOT wet. Have had XJx2, KJ, KK, XK, JK, and now JLU80 for two weeks. Wanna see what it can do stock. Been memeber of Orlando Jeep Club and Ocala Jeep Club. We gotta get together.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Roky and JimmyZ hope that invite is open to others. Ive done the Cooche, Blueberry Hill, Richloam, all over Ocala. Im out by Wildwood. Love to get dirty, but NOT wet. Have had XJx2, KJ, KK, XK, JK, and now JLU80 for two weeks. Wanna see what it can do stock. Been memeber of Orlando Jeep Club and Ocala Jeep Club. We gotta get together.
Absolutely.......

OP
OP
JimmyZ

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm down... Assuming Jeep figures out this clutch issue so I can take delivery sometime... Preferably this year lol

Brownpow121

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Altitude Sport V6
Hi all. Noob here but looking for some Ocala suggestions. Traveling through the are and looking to get my new JLU off the pavement a bit. Are there any simple trails in the area to hit On the way through. Any guidance would be great. Thanks!

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Hi all. Noob here but looking for some Ocala suggestions. Traveling through the are and looking to get my new JLU off the pavement a bit. Are there any simple trails in the area to hit On the way through. Any guidance would be great. Thanks!
Trailsoffroad.com has some easy trails listed for Ocala. Ocala is mainly for ATVs, dirtbikes, and UTVs so if you go off the main trails they get very tight and scratchy.
Sponsored