Sponsored

Pics of JLUS with stock AT tires and levelling kit

jukelemon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS
Hi all.

Tried to search this specific combination but could not find any results. But new so maybe I did not search well.

Long time Jeep owner but always older Jeeps. This a new world for me and really cool to see how far Jeeps have come since my 1st car which was a 1976 CJ.

Anyway, I have never been a huge lift type guy and always liked/set up my Jeeps more in a stock/Safari type set up. In other words, more like 1-2" of lift only and taller but skinny tires.

On my 2021, I am thinking of just adding either .75" up front OR the complete 1.5/.5 levelling kit that so many use. My tires are Duelers and look much different than others I have seen that tend to be more minivan like.

Anyone have any pics of either of those set ups?

From reading other posts, it also seems like an option to just get some Rubi springs and shocks and folks have stated that the Sahara springs v Rubi springs are ~ .75" overall lift. So that is a third option - rubi springs and shocks with the stock 255's.

Any and all pics would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all!
Sponsored

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Hi all.

Tried to search this specific combination but could not find any results. But new so maybe I did not search well.

Long time Jeep owner but always older Jeeps. This a new world for me and really cool to see how far Jeeps have come since my 1st car which was a 1976 CJ.

Anyway, I have never been a huge lift type guy and always liked/set up my Jeeps more in a stock/Safari type set up. In other words, more like 1-2" of lift only and taller but skinny tires.

On my 2021, I am thinking of just adding either .75" up front OR the complete 1.5/.5 levelling kit that so many use. My tires are Duelers and look much different than others I have seen that tend to be more minivan like.

Anyone have any pics of either of those set ups?

From reading other posts, it also seems like an option to just get some Rubi springs and shocks and folks have stated that the Sahara springs v Rubi springs are ~ .75" overall lift. So that is a third option - rubi springs and shocks with the stock 255's.

Any and all pics would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all!
19 Sport S on a 2.5” front 2” rear spacer kit before I put the 35’s on. Before and after kit.

86E2EC2B-5867-4DB5-BE04-67BAAF394453.jpeg

F2FAC442-6E43-4DE7-97E6-7E4BE6F38F4E.jpeg

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Much appreciated. The rear looks so much higher after only a 2" spacer!
If you are keeping stock tires I wouldn’t go above a 1.5”. I knew I was going to 35’s and needed at least a 2”. Even with 35’s there is still some room.

51AAD3BA-676F-457C-B431-264133375845.jpeg

jackgraves7

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Pics of JLUS with stock AT tires and levelling kit 52284

Rubi Takeoff with .5 inch spacers in the front. Perfectly level now.

Sponsored

OP
OP

jukelemon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS
Yeah I agree.

I am going to do some measurements this weekend and will likely start with a 1" front/.5" back

My rear seems a good bit lower and I am wondering if that is because of the lack of Tow package. I have heard the tow package has a diff set of springs?