JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Turbo1974

First Name
K&R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Also wanted to let everyone know I signed up on jeep site for information and received $1,000.00 bonus dollars to redeem. Dealer applied to purchase. I got a coupon in the mail and coupon code from jeep. So great way to save 1k and also the $250.00 bonus dollars you can get after sale.
How long between requesting a brochure and receiving the mailed coupon, and a code? custom ordered my Jeep on 12/19 and taking delivery in the next few days/weeks (in transit now, however tons of snow in the cascades so maybe delayed).

Advertisement

Bndrpa1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU 80th
How long between requesting a brochure and receiving the mailed coupon, and a code? custom ordered my Jeep on 12/19 and taking delivery in the next few days/weeks (in transit now, however tons of snow in the cascades so maybe delayed).
About a week from signup to snail mail bonus bucks.

Grayson

First Name
Gray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - Sting Ray
HTTPS://www.Jeep.com/gab.html

I did mail me a brochure and then chose planning on purchasing2-3 months. Again I got it in a week after.

the additional $250.00 is www.bonus drive.com after the sale
The brochure I hope works, did you get coupon and then show when picking up your Jeep to have it discounted? Mine might be in transit any day now and wondering how you actually applied said coupon. Thanks for the info

Also the $250 appears to only apply to a handful of affiliated memberships, so probably not applicable to 99% of us.

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Also wanted to let everyone know I signed up on jeep site for information and received $1,000.00 bonus dollars to redeem. Dealer applied to purchase. I got a coupon in the mail and coupon code from jeep. So great way to save 1k and also the $250.00 bonus dollars you can get after sale.
can you link us or give detailed information on how to do this? does it apply to rubicons?

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I did mail me a brochure and then chose planning on purchasing2-3 months. Again I got it in a week after.

i see the link and instructions now, thanks. Was there any restrictions? Rubicon ect? Did you just give it to your salesman via telephone or did you have to use it on delivery date? Can you expand? I know we all greatly appreciate the information

Sponsored

Bndrpa1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU 80th
i see the link and instructions now, thanks. Was there any restrictions? Rubicon ect? Did you just give it to your salesman via telephone or did you have to use it on delivery date? Can you expand? I know we all greatly appreciate the information
Restrictions in fine print were must be 2020 or 2021 excluded wrangler rubicon, gladiator rubicon and Mojave(I got an 80th). I texted a pic of coupon along with the unique redemption code that was printed with the mailer to salesperson. I am also taking it in when I pick up jeep just in case. He applied and sent me a pic of the Incentives Configurator Document (also showed affiliate discount) to show it applied and was accepted by Fiat Chrysler.

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
All good questions Jimmy. Since my ship date currently lists 2/18 I ordered the brochure and hope it comes before then. Wait just read the next message... no good on Rubicon which is what I ordered... dang it!

Howman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon On Order
Just notified my order now "KZR"! Hopefully that means I will see it sometime relatively soon - like by end of February! :LOL:

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
It's worth the extra wait to get a manual transmission. At least it's still an option on the Wrangler, even if dealers don't like to stock it. Too many sticks have gone extinct.
Amen -- it still surprises me that more dealers don't stock manuals...I feel that they would sell pretty quickly.

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Restrictions in fine print were must be 2020 or 2021 excluded wrangler rubicon, gladiator rubicon and Mojave(I got an 80th).....
Well that part is total bullshit, buy one of the most expensive versions and you are excluded? I still requested a brochure via mail out of spite.

Sponsored

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Restrictions in fine print were must be 2020 or 2021 excluded wrangler rubicon, gladiator rubicon and Mojave(I got an 80th). I texted a pic of coupon along with the unique redemption code that was printed with the mailer to salesperson. I am also taking it in when I pick up jeep just in case. He applied and sent me a pic of the Incentives Configurator Document (also showed affiliate discount) to show it applied and was accepted by Fiat Chrysler.
So frustrating... Everything excludes the Rubicon. Jeep needs to step their game up.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
I received one of those useless vouchers too, wish I would have received an email with an MSRP instead. Jeep/FCA/whoever can we please get an MSRP so you can take our money for f-sakes. I'm pretty sure you guys already have a number....

Grayson

First Name
Gray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - Sting Ray
Ordered 1/20. Ok got my dealer to say “scheduled to ship this week” (on a Thursday?) and Jeep chat to say my Jeep has passed inspections today(received build found status here in tool). Mind you, Chat said only yesterday it was in paint stage. Sticker status still not found.

I hope I get it soon, so darn excited don’t think I can sleep🤪

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys

Not totally following could I ask a few questions? So the link above, you request a mail in brochure. I selected within 1 month. The brochure arrives in the mail in approx 1 week, and then how do you actually request / qualify for the $1000?
- Is there a coupon code on the brochure?
- I'm ordering from Criswell, a discount is already applied. Can this $1000 typically be applied in addition to discounts dealers already gave?

Advertisement

Advertisement