• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Connecticut Mopar Crate

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR LE
Occupation
Engineering Marvel
Anyone in the CT area (or surrounding) wants to get rid of their Mopar 2” Lift Wood Crate let me know, can come pick up...can kick in some cash too if needed. Message me.
Thanks
Eric
Sponsored

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

Check with your local dealership. My dealership throws a couple a week away and were happy to give me a few.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Check with your local dealership. My dealership throws a couple a week away and were happy to give me a few.
@Eric Kern from CT..
@Jeepin Jason

In the NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA, RI, areas, the JEEP crate is selling for $75 to $120.00 . You can find them listed on Facebook Market Place for one....

The JEEP crates are very scarce in the locales mentioned and you won't find dealers or anyone giving them a way. Sure, you might get lucky and find a stupido giving one away but fat chance of that.

The JEEP crate is much wanted as guy/gal's are making man cave hangings, coffee tables and such out of them. If you lightly sand, torch burn along the wooden crates grain and then apply a light finish the end result is quite nice..

OP
OP
Eric Kern

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR LE
Occupation
Engineering Marvel
@Eric Kern from CT..
@Jeepin Jason

In the NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA, RI, areas, the JEEP crate is selling for $75 to $120.00 . You can find them listed on Facebook Market Place for one....

The JEEP crates are very scarce in the locales mentioned and you won't find dealers or anyone giving them a way. Sure, you might get lucky and find a stupido giving one away but fat chance of that.

The JEEP crate is much wanted as guy/gal's are making man cave hangings, coffee tables and such out of them. If you lightly sand, torch burn along the wooden crates grain and then apply a light finish the end result is quite nice..
Yes I saw your add on FB marketplace, It seems like you might be too far from me, and I’m definitely not paying for shipping...or $120. I might give someone $50 just for them going out of there way to let me pick It up. Either way, what you said is just untrue....people give them away all the time, check in the forum Free section, unfortunately all of the ones in the area have already been claimed, but still others have not (just too far). Hell I gave mine away from my JKUR, didn’t have room to store It...now I do.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes I saw your add on FB marketplace, It seems like you might be too far from me, and I’m definitely not paying for shipping...or $120. I might give someone $50 just for them going out of there way to let me pick It up. Either way, what you said is just untrue....people give them away all the time, check in the forum Free section, unfortunately all of the ones in the area have already been claimed, but still others have not (just too far). Hell I gave mine away from my JKUR, didn’t have room to store It...now I do.
@Eric Kern

I have no ad on Facebook Market place..... but there are ads as I mentioned by other's and the going price is between $75-120 in your area --- CT.

IF people were just giving them away FREE as you spew, you would not be making multiple posts here on this forum, begging for one..

Like I said, you may find some stupido giving one away.. a stupido that is unaware that he/she can sell one easily for $75+.

Good luck.... :LOL: Yes, if you keep watch, you may find one for $75... As mentioned, they are scarce in NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA, RI.

Jeep dealerships in these locales, do not give the crates a way either.. unless to their Techs or favorite customer(s)..

Enough said on this.....

OP
OP
Eric Kern

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR LE
Occupation
Engineering Marvel

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow......begging????? Your a fucking joke, get off my thread.....I’ll tell you when “enough has been said on this”...
oh and this took literally 3 seconds of searching...more proof you don’t know wtf your talking about...

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/mopar-2”-lift-crate.35785/
@Eric Kern

In Florida and some other locales, yes, you can can occasionally, find them being given away free.

Again, very rare to find them free in NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA, RI. You are in Ct. per your forum user location.

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Sorry to set some people off with my suggestion. My neighbor just got two free crates today from a completely different dealership than the one I was referring to here in Colorado. Many of the dealerships here are installing lift kits on the JL's and JT's and placing them on the lot ready to go. Those customers buy the Jeeps long after the lift is installed so the crates are thrown away. Second, we have a large population of first time buyers out here that just pay to have the lift installed by the dealer after purchase because they don't have the ability to install them. Again, they are not aware that there is any value in the crate and it goes in the dumpster.

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Keep in mind these are wood boxes with Jeep stamped on them! I was just going to get a couple for my garage to place on furniture dolly's as moveable platforms to set tools on while I am working on Jeeps.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Eric Kern

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR LE
Occupation
Engineering Marvel
Keep in mind these are wood boxes with Jeep stamped on them! I was just going to get a couple for my garage to place on furniture dolly's as moveable platforms to set tools on while I am working on Jeeps.
Nah it’s cool man, was an excellent suggestion, peeps give them away for free all the time, hell I gave away mine when I didn’t have room for It in an old apartment...shops out west probably cycle a lot more lifts than my area (CT), but I never even thought to ask them...I just happen to enjoy the same watering hole as the head tech at my local dealer, so we’ve grown pretty friendly, gonna drop the line with him this weekend. I know they do lifts their from time to time, not high volume as some other shops tho. Got another one about 30 miles away who is definitely high volume, lots of tricked out jeeps brand new, do tons of kits on showroom vehicles pre sale, don’t have an inside man there but they definitely do installs regularly, just so happens I need an oil change so gonna schedule It there 😉😉 thanks for the idea!!!

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

A six pack of beer goes a long way here! I always get extra six packs from the local breweries to hand out to the guys working the counters or the tech that goes out of his/her way to help. Of course they can't expect them at the dealership, but when I tell them I am just going to leave the beer in the parking lot, they tell me which Jeep to leave it by!

OP
OP
Eric Kern

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR LE
Occupation
Engineering Marvel
A six pack of beer goes a long way here! I always get extra six packs from the local breweries to hand out to the guys working the counters or the tech that goes out of his/her way to help. Of course they can't expect them at the dealership, but when I tell them I am just going to leave the beer in the parking lot, they tell me which Jeep to leave it by!
Hahahaha well I’d have to say that a 6 pack goes a pretty long way here as well:beer::like:
Sponsored