calvinf1

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU North Edition
@calvinf1

Tazer JL is the way to go in regard to Cargo Cam..... for the reasons Joe just mentioned..

JSCAN will never be able to do waht Tazer JL does in regard to cargo cam.

As for JSCAN.... With the JSCAN app, enable Cargo Cam and right then.... after you select enable, scroll up and do a "restart all ecus", do it TWICE.. and Remember to cycle ignition key at the and and open and close the door.
Thanks - you guys rock!

I went through the install and everything is buttoned up. I'm connected the JSCAN and performed the following steps but I still do get the icon.

1. JSCAN->Adaptation
2. Camera user setting-> Cargo/CHMSL VIes camera On/Off
3. ECU Target Value = Active -> GO
4. Front View camera On/Off -> Target value = Active -> GO
5. !Restart all ecus - ALl modules - Power On Restart
6. Turn off the car and open shut door
7. Waited an hour

This is also my first time using a JSCAN so I'm still trying to understand how to use it. If I'm missing anything, please let me know. Much appreciated!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Thanks - you guys rock!

I went through the install and everything is buttoned up. I'm connected the JSCAN and performed the following steps but I still do get the icon.

1. JSCAN->Adaptation
2. Camera user setting-> Cargo/CHMSL VIes camera On/Off
3. ECU Target Value = Active -> GO
4. Front View camera On/Off -> Target value = Active -> GO
5. !Restart all ecus - ALl modules - Power On Restart
6. Turn off the car and open shut door
7. Waited an hour

This is also my first time using a JSCAN so I'm still trying to understand how to use it. If I'm missing anything, please let me know. Much appreciated!
@calvinf1

You need to do your # 5 TWICE... do it once and you will not see the setting enabled.

LoganDzwon

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hey guys, anyone test the video quality of the ZAutomotive cam vs the OEM cam?

DaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392 XR
Mini is installed, going for the camera install this weekend. If any one has pic of the grill cut before installing the camera, it would be greatly appreciated if they shared them. Just want to do this once. The only place I found directions were on the quadratec site, link below, are these still current??? Zautomovite does not, or at least I could not find, the directions for the camera install. FYI, 2019 JLUR. https://www.quadratec.com/sites/def...ront-camera-z-jl-cam-install-instructions.pdf

Sponsored

Jmonroe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and a '99 Camaro SS convertible I bought new
Occupation
Retired
Mini is installed, going for the camera install this weekend. If any one has pic of the grill cut before installing the camera, it would be greatly appreciated if they shared them. Just want to do this once. The only place I found directions were on the quadratec site, link below, are these still current??? Zautomovite does not, or at least I could not find, the directions for the camera install. FYI, 2019 JLUR. https://www.quadratec.com/sites/def...ront-camera-z-jl-cam-install-instructions.pdf
The grill cut is super simple, accomplished with a wire snips. Photo in instructions, hard to go wrong.

DaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392 XR
The grill cut is super simple, accomplished with a wire snips. Photo in instructions, hard to go wrong.

Oh geez, there it was right in front of me the "hole" time. Focused on the box cutter pic and not the one next to it. LOL... thanks for the wake up.

1996cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
Anyone looked into changing the head unit to a newer model that takes HD input (and maybe using an OEM front camera)??

Paulcardona

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU SAHARA 2023
Any solution for a better resolution front camera? it´s 2023 😁😁😂

Paulcardona

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU SAHARA 2023
Buy a new Jeep with the offroad camera from the factory…
That´s the problem... it came from factory without it, i´m upgrading with the 8.4 aftermarket and looking for a new camera. Any solution?
Sponsored