Sponsored

Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Well, not the ideal news now that I've got the VIN. Turns out the dealer made a mistake and submitted my build as black instead of firecracker red. Chatted with the dealer manager yesterday and they're seeing if they can make a last minute change while it's still in D status (not confident about this but worth a shot).

Supposed to hear back sometime this week one way or another and we'll go from there. Really not a fan of starting this process all over and if they can't change it I'll likely pull out of the deal and just wait for the 2022's to roll out.
Sponsored

DanTheMan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
I ordered a 2021 Wrangler JLU on October 9th 2020 in Eastern Ontario. Dealership said it will take between 2-3 months for the delivery. Just got a call from the dealer after almost 4 months that the factory is going to be building the vehicle soon. Still didn't give me any information on the ETA. Order tracking in Canada sucks.
Hi,
Same here, I ordered my wrangler JLUR on October 19th Montreal and no updates, status is still BX waiting to change to D or C(tentative or firm Schedule). I won't be seeing it before end of march for sure. So frustrating, but thank god I don't need a car that much in these civid times. My sale mane updates me once a week but I'm starting to look for some already on the lots, but very hard to find fully spect out Rubicons.
Hope you get yours soon enough :)

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
After 4 long months I finally brought her home and she’s magnificent! Delivery went well...all fuses seated, no visible paint defects etc. The full time 4WD is amazing and overall ride is so much smoother then my last JKU. I will post some pics shortly.

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
After 4 long months I finally brought her home and she’s magnificent! Delivery went well...all fuses seated, no visible paint defects etc. The full time 4WD is amazing and overall ride is so much smoother then my last JKU. I will post some pics shortly.
Congratulations!🍾 At least someone is getting theirs north of the border... Good to hear that it is a well built unit.

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Congrats man! Glad to see all went by smoothly. Enjoy your new ride! Hopefully after we get ours we will see you on the trails!

Sponsored

rustybm

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Congrats on your new ride! Sounds like the wait was worth it and all is in order.

I put my order in for a JLURD on 1/15/21. Was thinking a month was a reasonable time before I start asking dealer for updates. I kind of had hopes of a 12wk delivery, but after reading through all these posts that seems very optimistic/unrealistic. Worried the diesel is going to make this an even longer wait. Feel like I need to settle in and hope for a summer delivery. Any one have comments on diesel orders to Canada?

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Congrats on your new ride! Sounds like the wait was worth it and all is in order.

I put my order in for a JLURD on 1/15/21. Was thinking a month was a reasonable time before I start asking dealer for updates. I kind of had hopes of a 12wk delivery, but after reading through all these posts that seems very optimistic/unrealistic. Worried the diesel is going to make this an even longer wait. Feel like I need to settle in and hope for a summer delivery. Any one have comments on diesel orders to Canada?
Hey there. Yes majority of us who ordered in Oct/Nov are still waiting and it looks like its going to be like end of march for us. I don't know about the diesel ones but I think the timeline will be more or less the same. Also, some specific group parts are on back order as well, e.g the cold weather and the trailer tow package

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
No updates on build progress but my dealer was able to resolve the issue with the incorrect colour being assigned to my build. Firecracker red is back on the menu :rock:

Sponsored

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Any good news this week ladies and gents?
I have some movement on my order!!! Hallelujah!!! After complaining to the GM, the district rep AND Chrysler customer care a week ago, I finally have my VIN today!

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I have some movement on my order!!! Hallelujah!!! After complaining to the GM, the district rep AND Chrysler customer care a week ago, I finally have my VIN today!
Nice, did you extract your window sticker online? If you do, does it say that the vehicle is specially built for you?

rrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Crosstrek
Any good news this week ladies and gents?
Not a JLUR however my daughter ordered her 80th anniversary JL on Oct 1. The dealer (in Montreal) confirmed D status on Dec 3, and then, on Jan 25, Jeep Chat confirmed status had changed to D1 with expected ship date of Feb 2. On Feb 3 Jeep Chat confirmed the vehicle was in the shipping stage. A call to FCA Canada confirmed vehicle was shipped the evening of Feb 2. Now trying to track shipping but nothing is showing up on Cassens - wondering if another shipping company is used for Quebec-bound vehicles ...
Sponsored

Last edited: