OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
Agreed with the trail version clearance video. Those dual exhaust tips are begging to be flattened out on some rocks.
Just simply unbolt 'em and tuck 'em in the cabin. Put 'em back on when ready. 😎
Sponsored

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
Do you have a 49-state cat kit? Best power and mpg improvement is when I went to a non-California cat on my TJ.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
Do you have a 49-state cat kit? Best power and mpg improvement is when I went to a non-California cat on my TJ.
Negative. We don’t touch the emissions equipment.

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
JT system on....i think mine is same sound as y’alls ”tread”? Awe would have to confirm. I worked for a AWE competitor 20 years ago...even then, when people would come to our shop for software and other work, once in a while they’d say ”ehh so ordered the AWE exhaust to go with it...” and even then we we’re just like “yeah....we get it”. First time ive used an AWE system on my own vehicle, and Im pleased.

JLU138

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon , 2014 JKU Rubicon
I can see the confusion. Apologies, allow me to elaborate.

The Tread Edition is so finely tuned that on the highway, one could forget there's an aftermarket configuration equipped. That's due to the 180 Technology® and its refinement capabilities.

Trail, on the other hand, is more telling there's a straight-through 3" configuration tucked up under your carriage. It's more aggressive and not as refined within the cabin. It doesn't drone, but it's aggressive.

Regarding tailpipes on the Tread Edition: they can always be easily removed when going wheeling via the two clamps. This was by design 👍
looking forward to hearing the trail edition for the 2.0 engine, for those of us who were suckers enough to get that engine on our Rubicon 🙄

JLU138

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon , 2014 JKU Rubicon
JT system on....i think mine is same sound as y’alls ”tread”? Awe would have to confirm. I worked for a AWE competitor 20 years ago...even then, when people would come to our shop for software and other work, once in a while they’d say ”ehh so ordered the AWE exhaust to go with it...” and even then we we’re just like “yeah....we get it”. First time ive used an AWE system on my own vehicle, and Im pleased.

Sounds good, are you running the 3.6? I’m desperate to beef up the sound of my sad little 2.0

Sponsored

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Sounds good, are you running the 3.6? I’m desperate to beef up the sound of my sad little 2.0
yeah Im a 3.6/8spd. Sorry, cant comment on the 2.0. I dont think that motor is avail for the Jt at all, actually?

calvinf1

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU North Edition
Looking forward to the sound clip for the 2.0T! I have always like your exhausts and I had one on my Audi A4 before and loved it. I had friends that had his BMW M3 suspension work done before by your guys and was really impressed with the work.

If you guys need a 2.0T as a brief test mule, let me know as I'm from the Philadelphia area. =)

Wkaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Still waiting for the 2.0 sound clip and dyno

AMKRubicon610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
do you guys have any promo codes for free shipping or anything like that for forum members?
Sponsored