Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Is anybody scouting the trails today. If I/we knew they are passable, this is an area I'm interested in visiting. Hour and 45 drive for me, so I need to know its doable or not closed.
im about to wrench on my jeep. then continue packing up my house to sell lol. it should be good by tomorrow. if i have time later today i can try to run up there.

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

I have an installed GMRS radio, with RuggedRadio presets, and a hand held Baofeng.

What does everyone else have for comunications??
zeebo and i just got some baeofongus off AZ. he programmed them. we'll have two extra to use.

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

ok all, the meeting time is 10am at the Dennys. we'll wait for those who are showing up there and then head over to Rowher to the staging area. hopefully we'll arrive there by 10:30ish and begin to air down and play grabass for a little bit.

everyone should have my cell via pm. if you dont, pm me.

and be sure to fill up! lol. there's a gas station at Dennys.

Sponsored

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
Is anybody scouting the trails today. If I/we knew they are passable, this is an area I'm interested in visiting. Hour and 45 drive for me, so I need to know its doable or not closed.
I see your in Carp, I’m in Ventura. If you do come out, we can meet up somewhere on the 126.

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts

Keith C

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
High School Athletic Director/ Track Timer

Sponsored

Russ Chung

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2005 TJ
I will meet at Denny's at 10:00 am.
For those meeting at the trailhead, which trailhead? The trailhead on Bouquet Canyon by the reservoir? or the entrance to the Rowher OHV area on Sierra Highway? or the start of the trail by staging area #3 (about three miles from the entrance)?

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

I will meet at Denny's at 10:00 am.
For those meeting at the trailhead, which trailhead? The trailhead on Bouquet Canyon by the reservoir? or the entrance to the Rowher OHV area on Sierra Highway? or the start of the trail by staging area #3 (about three miles from the entrance)?
the entrance on sierra hwy. that is where we will air down and unlock. the dirt road going in is nice and bumpy so better to be aired down already.

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts
the entrance on sierra hwy. that is where we will air down and unlock. the dirt road going in is nice and bumpy so better to be aired down already.
I’d say regardless of what other meetup spots there are. Everyone should be at the entrance air down at 10am and ready to roll by 10:30 after a quick group meeting.

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

I’d say regardless of what other meetup spots there are. Everyone should be at the entrance air down at 10am and ready to roll by 10:30 after a quick group meeting.
id say be at the entrance by 10:30. we're meeting at dennys at 10am. that will take a few minutes and then from there drive to Rowher which will take another 15 minutes or so. so people driving directly to Rowher will have a little more time. and then we'll likely start heading into the park around 11. gives people time to air down, wrench, rotate tires, do an oil change. take hard top off, etc..

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
Man lots of posts recently.

I'll be at denny's at 10am. Steve and I have two extra baofong radios we can loan during the trail.

If anyone else orders them from amazing they are $28 each or something and I don't mind helping program them. I have the cable you need to program which costs around $23

There are multiple routes to the trail so I'm sure we will find some route that works for us
Sponsored