Beadlock Balancing

Rubicrush

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Rubicon
Anybody know of a shop in So Cal (preferably near the IE) that will balance wheels/tires with beadlocks?
Sponsored

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody know of a shop in So Cal (preferably near the IE) that will balance wheels/tires with beadlocks?
If you have a Discount Tire shop, they will balance them (as long as the tires are already mounted and beadlock ring is on).

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Yup the discount tire near me would balance them if they are off vehicle. I called around and found a local one that would do it if I drove in. Still a pain in if you have balance issues have to go home dismount rotate etc etc

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Yup the discount tire near me would balance them if they are off vehicle. I called around and found a local one that would do it if I drove in. Still a pain in if you have balance issues have to go home dismount rotate etc etc
Wow, my local DT will balance them if they're on the vehicle.

Gdub

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Occupation
Engineer
Same situation for me. Discount would road force balance, but if the tires needed spun on the wheel I had to do it. 3 out of 4 of the ones on the ground had to be spun.

Sponsored

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Same situation for me. Discount would road force balance, but if the tires needed spun on the wheel I had to do it. 3 out of 4 of the ones on the ground had to be spun.
Yeah, they won't touch the deadlock due to liability concerns.

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR

mine took about 5oz each, one took 10. Haven’t spun them around yet, so far so good.

OP
OP
Rubicrush

Rubicrush

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Rubicon
Thanks for the input guys! I found a local shop that said they would do it (Hicken Motorsports). Fingers crossed.
Sponsored