Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts
No, it's only a few hours usually. I'm sure we will be done by 4 or so
Mud and slick rocks will probably be encountered on at least the non bypass routes. It may draw out time on the trail, but I’ve only seen videos of the trail, so I’m could be talking out me arse 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

steverino

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Anyone want to hit snow on Sat? Don't know where. Up 33 or form Pinos?

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
I know y’all mentioned that spot in Sylmar as a meet up, but I’ll be coming from Ventura via the 126. The 126 will take me right into Santa Clarita, any spots out there we can meet up?

Keith C

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
High School Athletic Director/ Track Timer
I know y’all mentioned that spot in Sylmar as a meet up, but I’ll be coming from Ventura via the 126. The 126 will take me right into Santa Clarita, any spots out there we can meet up?
I am coming from Riverside and am not familiar with the area but I would be willing to meet pretty much anywhere out there. We could meet at the first location and then Jeep train it over to another locale to pick up a second group. Would love to make this as open as possible.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

for the guy from Riverside, meeting at the Dennys would be your best bet. you'll be coming via the 210 freeway and then north on the 14. dennys is right by the 210/14.

for the gent from ventura, we can meet at the beginning of Rowher, where we air down. basically the dirt parking lot at the entrance. just keep in phone contact.

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

would you guys prefer to meet up at 10 or 11? personally, i think 11 is starting kinda late already. by the time we air down and get started it will be past 12 most likely. then its lunch time lol.

is everyone ok with 10am? Keith? i know you have about 1.5-2 hour drive.

later start also means later finish lol.

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

be sure to bring the following if you have them:

1. air compressor to refill tires (can use ours if you dont have one yet). i would highly recommend getting one by your next trip. you can even get one by tomorrow if you like, from HF. this is pretty much equal to my Viar compressor
https://www.harborfreight.com/12v-150-psi-compact-air-compressor-63184.html

https://www.amazon.com/Viair-00088-...ds=viair+air+compressor&qid=1612035502&sr=8-1

2. tire deflator. theyre pretty much all the same. this is the one i bought. works great
https://www.amazon.com/Grit-Perform...dp/B078T18YMC/ref=psdc_15709141_t1_B004LQCDOA

3. folding chair. post up if you need a link lol

4. lunch (see above)

that's really about it as far as this trail goes. we have tools to disconnect sway bars if you are poor like us and dont have an easy button. if you dont have 1. or 2. we can help you out. if you dont have 3. i guess you'll be standing and if you dont have 4. i guess you'll be hungry lol

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
would you guys prefer to meet up at 10 or 11? personally, i think 11 is starting kinda late already. by the time we air down and get started it will be past 12 most likely. then its lunch time lol.

I’m good with 10 or whatever time is best for the group, I only have about an hour drive.

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts

1. air compressor to refill tires (can use ours if you dont have one yet). i would highly recommend getting one by your next trip. you can even get one by tomorrow if you like, from HF. this is pretty much equal to my Viar compressor

https://www.amazon.com/Viair-00088-...ds=viair+air+compressor&qid=1612035502&sr=8-1

2. tire deflator. theyre pretty much all the same. this is the one i bought. works great
https://www.amazon.com/Grit-Perform...dp/B078T18YMC/ref=psdc_15709141_t1_B004LQCDOA

4. lunch (see above)

that's really about it as far as this trail goes. we have tools to disconnect sway bars if you are poor like us and dont have an easy button. if you dont have 1. or 2. we can help you out. if you dont have 3. i guess you'll be standing and if you dont have 4. i guess you'll be hungry lol
I’d like to join for the 10am meetup. I still have to check the map to determine if I’ll go to the Denny’s or just the trail head.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

I’d like to join for the 10am meetup. I still have to check the map to determine if I’ll go to the Denny’s or just the trail head.
where are you coming from?

Keith C

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation

I am good to start at 10. I will just leave my house at 8:00

Keith C

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation

4. lunch (see above)

I have an installed GMRS radio, with RuggedRadio presets, and a hand held Baofeng.

What does everyone else have for comunications??

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts
I am good to start at 10. I will just leave my house at 8:00
I have an installed GMRS radio, with RuggedRadio presets, and a hand held Baofeng.

What does everyone else have for comunications??
I have an uninstalled CB and a pair of handheld Baofengs that arrive tomorrow afternoon ... so I’m screwed lol
Sponsored