Sponsored

@JeepCares - My order has been built for 71 days, and still hasn't shipped. Why?

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
I'm betting you made the dealership aware you wanted as few miles as possible put on it before you took possession, and, well, someone heard you.
Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I'm betting you made the dealership aware you wanted as few miles as possible put on it before you took possession, and, well, someone heard you.
:giggle:

Jeepcity

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jl rubicon tj rubicon yj cj 8 cj 7 cherokee

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Today marks day 100 since I ordered. Still sitting in Marion, Ohio collecting dust.

Probably close to setting a JLUR order record.
I’m at about 86 days from order and am in stuck in I again on the second build. Aggie my other JL forum swanton inmate went 2 weeks from new vin and he now has a delivery date, and I believe moving on s train.

None of this makes any sense.

lonz

First Name
Lonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order Jeep Wrangler JL
I’m at about 86 days from order and am in stuck in I again on the second build. Aggie my other JL forum swanton inmate went 2 weeks from new vin and he now has a delivery date, and I believe moving on s train.

Agreed. None of this makes any sense... I've seen several Jeeps built after mine that have already been delivered, or are about to be delivered... Meanwhile, my Jeep is still collecting dust Marion, OH, with an ETA of unknown. This Wednesday will mark 4 weeks at Marion. Just crazy... I have half the nerve to re-order, however, I do not want to pay the 3/1/2018 price increase. If I re-order, I'll owe another $750. Insult to injury, I suppose :-( I'll keep waiting... I guess...

Blood Type J+

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 TJ Sport 6-cyl
I do not want to pay the 3/1/2018 price increase. If I re-order, I'll owe another $750.
I would encourage anyone with that concern to involve @JeepCares if their dealer balks at matching the original price on a reorder for significant unexplained delays. No way there should be any question on price-matching the original order.

My concern in this situation is that maybe the unit was pulled for rework to fix a quality or misconfiguration issue. It's also possible it's just a series of queuing snafus but I would prefer a second build unless they could explain the delay in detail.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Same here..some people get their builds within 4 weeks of ordering...my dealer is going to give me an update Monday, if I don’t like what I hear, I may have to reorder. I’m hoping he has good news for me :)

Sponsored

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Any update @simpleJL? What about you @Smarrtazz ? My dealer said another Jeep that was ordered the same day as mine came in yesterday but still shoes in holding yard. Would love to have more than "ETA is TBD" and "it's on its way to the dealer and should be there soon"

OP
OP
simpleJL

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Any update @simpleJL? What about you @Smarrtazz ? My dealer said another Jeep that was ordered the same day as mine came in yesterday but still shoes in holding yard. Would love to have more than "ETA is TBD" and "it's on its way to the dealer and should be there soon"
Nope. Still sitting in Marion, OH doing absolutely nothing.

103 days since ordered.
My JL was built 71 days ago.
KZ for 53 days.
In Marion for 22 days.

It's a big bag of bullshit. :brokenhearted:

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Nope. Still sitting in Marion, OH doing absolutely nothing.

103 days since ordered.
My JL was built 71 days ago.
KZ for 53 days.
In Marion for 22 days.

It's a big bag of bullshit. :brokenhearted:
Same story here.. not as bad my Jeep is a spring chicken only being about 55 days since being built but stuck in Willow Lake Michigan for over 30 days! Way to get an excited customer base completely disappointed Jeep!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As far as I know, I’m still in Marion, OH. My dealer is trying to get a real-time location from his rep. Hope to know more soon:)

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just heard from my dealer, they gave their rep 24hrs to have a true status update or they may lose the deal. I appreciate that my salesman stepped up. :)
Sponsored