First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
hey guys, ordered a JLUR on 1/14/21. Checked in with Jeep Cares a few moments ago and they said (quoted) "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. "
I asked them for the current build code and they said "I do apologize Andrew the status codes no longer show in our programs only a description shows now. "

is this true? If so, could anyone help me in determining the current build code mine's at?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
hey guys, ordered a JLUR on 1/14/21. Checked in with Jeep Cares a few moments ago and they said (quoted) "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. "
I asked them for the current build code and they said "I do apologize Andrew the status codes no longer show in our programs only a description shows now. "

is this true? If so, could anyone help me in determining the current build code mine's at?

Thanks in advance!
They said that to me too.. The dealer can check it however.

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude

Thanks in advance!
I'm pretty sure that's D1. I've been in that status since 12/24 when I received the estimated ship date from the dealer of 1/29. Just hoping they get to it this week!

AMKRubicon610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
I'm pretty sure that's D1. I've been in that status since 12/24 when I received the estimated ship date from the dealer of 1/29. Just hoping they get to it this week!
yikes, hope you get it soon!! i see you're in MD, any chance you ordered through Heritage?

Sponsored

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
Me too me too! Ordered from Mr Leon!!!!
I wish I had known about him when I placed my order.. I would have ordered from him as it isn't far from me. Instead I have to go pick up my Jeep in Raleigh, NC. But its an excuse to give it a good breaking in and see family so all good.

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Picking up wed. Told them to leave it inside because of snow storm. Lol. Want to keep it clean when I take it home.

35462780-C2CA-4F07-88CD-CAB7E3E1EDA9.jpeg

C6246BA4-6DFD-4C3F-9A2A-0134EFCCE99E.jpeg

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
She's finally moving along the plant!

12/18 - VON
12/19 - VIN
12/24 - D1 (1/29 Ship Date)
1/25 - Paint
1/26 - Installing Additional Equipment

Here's hoping Criswell gets deliveries via truck and not rail!

tinsley39

First Name
Dorothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Just picked mine up last week.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JL Build Status - Post Yours C6246BA4-6DFD-4C3F-9A2A-0134EFCCE99E
I just placed my order for a snazzberry rubicon! Question? I also ordered the safety group and the advanced safety group. Are there sensors in the front bumper? I want to do aftermarket bumpers but I’m not sure what exactly I need to look for. Talked to a local shop today and they said they haven’t seen any sensors in Jeep front bumpers and that currently none are available. I didn’t do the steel bumper group because I intended to replace them. My dealer says I need to decide ASAP if I want to change to the steel bumper group.

Sponsored

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Sensors in rear bumper. Get the steel bumpers.

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Right but my dealer says there’s also sensors in the front bumper. Just wondering if that’s correct.
your dealer says. Omg. They don’t offer sensors in front bumper because that’s usually the first thing people change also. I think the European version has sensors but I’m 99% we do not. I’ve never seen it. I laugh at the dealer because in my experience the people on the forums know way more than any dealer ever has or at least I’ve never met one out of the 30 or so new cars I’ve purchased in the past 10 years.

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
your dealer says. Omg. They don’t offer sensors in front bumper because that’s usually the first thing people change also. I think the European version has sensors but I’m 99% we do not. I’ve never seen it. I laugh at the dealer because in my experience the people on the forums know way more than any dealer ever has or at least I’ve never met one out of the 30 or so new cars I’ve purchased in the past 10 years.
This might help you also....

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/front-parking-sensors-not-working.23882/

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Can anyone confirm delivery delays because of half door option? My buddy ordered earlier than me from the same dealer I did and his was built before mine and I’m already driving mine as his sits at factory. I was telling him it’s because of half door option?
Sponsored