Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

TheBigBadWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Firecracker (3 Pedal Version)
@Sean L can't recall if you are a hockey fan out there or not, but saw in a presser today that we are getting the long time Hurricanes' television play-by-play announcer John Forslund to broadcast the Kraken games that kick off later this year. So damned excited!! :handsinair:
I am a hockey fan, specifically a Hurricanes fan and find this out HERE. John has been with the organization FOREVER. Wonder what prompted this?

Edit: Forgot his contract ended over the summer when he didn’t want to sign a deal based on number of games played an +/- fan presence. He was really very good.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I was just talk to my friend in SD he told me mammoth is getting about 3 feet this week. I check the weather report and they saying 3-7 feet.
You really should read the daily posts :p Especially the ones regarding Snoading.

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
I am a hockey fan, specifically a Hurricanes fan and find this out HERE. John has been with the organization FOREVER. Wonder what prompted this?

Edit: Forgot his contract ended over the summer when he didn’t want to sign a deal based on number of games played an +/- fan presence. He was really very good.
Yeah, looks like he's doing national calls this season. I am impressed by what I've heard so far. I'm a fairly ginormous Avalanche fan, but will be part of and unabashedly all-in on the Kraken next season :rock:

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
See, the Glenn County, CA Sheriff's Department knows about JLs and Snoading.

Check out that sexy aftermarket bumper on their cop Jeep, too.

"The couple had been directed to this route by their GPS. In the event GPS directs you to a non-maintained road, it is best to turn around and ask for directions or re-route to maintained roadways." (Unless you're in a Jeep - Emphasis added)

This is why we can't have nice things and why the CHP closes the mountain roads during big storms, to protect the Darwin Award Nominees.

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
A friend's rig... I think he runs 42"s now (if I'm not mistaken) In Sand Hollow, taken right before he broke something.
Should have used the winch. :(

Sponsored