Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
yeah man, I’ve already even ordered this keychain in anticipation of the new Jeep but it’s currently attached to my poor little compass lol
Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price image
Quote of the day - Dont order a Wrangler You wont get it

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR

Sponsored

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
After a week’s hiatus, finally connected with the Chat...
Basically NO VIN and is pending availability of production capacity. To simplify this, looks like all parts are available but the allocation to a Canadian order/specific dealer is not letting the order to be built... Thats my understanding, anyone wants to share their inputs on this...?!

JeepHead

First Name
Amarinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
I ordered a 2021 Wrangler JLU on October 9th 2020 in Eastern Ontario. Dealership said it will take between 2-3 months for the delivery. Just got a call from the dealer after almost 4 months that the factory is going to be building the vehicle soon. Still didn't give me any information on the ETA. Order tracking in Canada sucks.

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I ordered a 2021 Wrangler JLU on October 9th 2020 in Eastern Ontario. Dealership said it will take between 2-3 months for the delivery. Just got a call from the dealer after almost 4 months that the factory is going to be building the vehicle soon. Still didn't give me any information on the ETA. Order tracking in Canada sucks.
It's terrible eh. And it wouldn't be as big a deal if the Canadian production matched the US but it seems we're stuck with extensive wait times and very little ability to accurately track where we're at in the queue.

JeepHead

First Name
Amarinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
It's terrible eh. And it wouldn't be as big a deal if the Canadian production matched the US but it seems we're stuck with extensive wait times and very little ability to accurately track where we're at in the queue.
Exactly... I don't really care about tracking it down as long as there is a reasonable amount of waiting period. It is disappointing to see timeline posts regarding US orders that are way faster and trackable than the Canadian orders.

Sponsored

2mnycars

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Exactly... I don't really care about tracking it down as long as there is a reasonable amount of waiting period. It is disappointing to see timeline posts regarding US orders that are way faster and trackable than the Canadian orders.
It's a different company. I had to ask FCA Jeep Canada Customer Care for help with the steering gear change, not @JeepCares

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
any update guys? my dealer went silent on me lol I keep asking him for the VIN

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
any update guys? my dealer went silent on me lol I keep asking him for the VIN
Nothing at all aside from the fact I was able to get through to Jeep Chat last night and had someone actually give me an update instead of sending me to Canadian support. No VIN, no progress. My salesman was updating me once a week but didn't last week, I assume due to no updates so not too concerned there.

Really starting to feel like I'll be lucky to see this thing in April.

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Nothing at all aside from the fact I was able to get through to Jeep Chat last night and had someone actually give me an update instead of sending me to Canadian support. No VIN, no progress. My salesman was updating me once a week but didn't last week, I assume due to no updates so not too concerned there.

Really starting to feel like I'll be lucky to see this thing in April.
I'm so tired of waiting man, its been 9 weeks for me and no progress, people have been waiting longer though. I really wish someone gets an update soon, will give me hope

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Really sucks to hear you all haven’t had any updates. Too much uncertainty these days and knowing what’s going on with your Jeep order would make life just a little bit better.

It appears myJeep is shipping from Windsor tomorrow. For those in Ontario you can track your shipping at www.cassens.com. You just need the dealer code which you can find on the site.

I
Sponsored