Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

MileHigher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 White Sahara Altitude
What does the VIN number look like? THe dealer sent me a screen shot of a status. Is the seven digit number than a "/" then a two-alpha&six-number the VIN? How is that entered into the auto search database.

The last column says D1 and two dates before the D1. One looks like the order date (1/10), the other is 1/29.

Is 1/29 the ship date, or the date or the construction start date?

Advertisement

john_k

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '12 GTI DSG, '13 MX-5 GT 6MT, '16.5 CX-5
Ordered JLU Willyā€™s on 12/24
VIN received 12/29
Jeep chat told me itā€™s in D1 status on 1/9
Dealership told me itā€™s in transit and to be expected 1/19-2/2
Got here on Saturday 1/23 and just picked it up today!

This is my dream car and Iā€™m so excited!
AAB372B5-3939-494F-9C1E-4E411E7FF822.jpeg
Very nice, congratulations! Fast service too.

Six months+ in on Jeep ownership, I keep coming back to this thread just to see the delivery pics, keep 'em coming people.

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
What does the VIN number look like? THe dealer sent me a screen shot of a status. Is the seven digit number than a "/" then a two-alpha&six-number the VIN? How is that entered into the auto search database.

The last column says D1 and two dates before the D1. One looks like the order date (1/10), the other is 1/29.

Is 1/29 the ship date, or the date or the construction start date?

My VON (vehicle order number) is an eight digit number. When my VIN (vehicle ID number) was initially sent to me I only received the last eight characters. I contacted Jeep Chat at https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge, gave them my VON and my last characters to the VIN, and they gave me my full VIN.

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
I pulled my jeep email from my 2018 Sahara order. It has a customer care number on it. I'm considering calling it to see if they give any different info than Jeep chat. Has anybody else called it?

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
I pulled my jeep email from my 2018 Sahara order. It has a customer care number on it. I'm considering calling it to see if they give any different info than Jeep chat. Has anybody else called it?
So I called the number and it was more fun than Jeep chat. Talked to a nice person from Canada... current status - Sequenced for production. She didn't tell me the code but I assume that is D1. I asked for an estimated ship date and she said she didn't know that yet. Well this is progress as last week I was code D. Moving along.... Scooby, are you still in D1 too?

Sponsored

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Wrangler Sahara, 21 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Well just used the Chat feature with Jeep and they said my JLUR is built and pending final inspection. But still donā€™t have any email or status change on cryptosticker. Iā€™m not sure why it hasnā€™t updated ever. It still shows no info.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 4FAED3D6-3803-413E-ADF4-4A9F86908BDA

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
So I called the number and it was more fun than Jeep chat. Talked to a nice person from Canada... current status - Sequenced for production. She didn't tell me the code but I assume that is D1. I asked for an estimated ship date and she said she didn't know that yet. Well this is progress as last week I was code D. Moving along.... Scooby, are you still in D1 too?
Yep, no change on mine. D1, estimated ship 2/17.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
There's a phone and email:
866-362-2146
[email protected]
I've been checking the facecommunity.face.com and tried calling, literally on the phone with Angie right now.... can here her kids in the background and it telling me she find any information, not with my von# which I've had for 20 days or my vin which I got issued last week. This is super frustrating and would so much easier if I could excise some patience. She finally got my info no change in D status since last week.

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
I've been checking the facecommunity.face.com and tried calling, literally on the phone with Angie right now.... can here her kids in the background and it telling me she find any information, not with my von# which I've had for 20 days or my vin which I got issued last week. This is super frustrating and would so much easier if I could excise some patience. She finally got my info no change in D status since last week.
As I mentioned yesterday, I have been fooled to believe for months now that every method mentioned in this forum would get me more information on my order than my dealer would. I was proven wrong. Call or text your dealer and you will get more detailed info than anyone else can provide. Jeep/FCA reps donā€™t even have access to build codes or most build dates. Below was texted to me by dealer salesperson yesterday and both Jeep Chat and cryptosticker tracker STILL do not have the updated info. If I had not taken a shot with my dealer, Jeep ā€œCustomer Serviceā€ would be spinning my wheels for weeks into Neurotics Rā€™ Us...

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 36F303E5-0BD4-49AD-B10E-4745FA95D9D8

Sponsored

kevinfloats

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered JLU Sport Altitude
Here's what I've got for my order (Sport Altitude Unlimited - my first Jeep!) so far.

Ordered 1/12 (got VON immediately)
VIN 1/15
D1 1/23
Have not received any additional dates yet

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Mike (Lakeland Dealer) called today and advised me looking at 02/09/2021 estimated delivery to dealer :rock: can't wait... working as much overtime as I can since the order. Stressed out, haven't got my W-2 yet. Was hoping to have my tax return before taking delivery. Looking like that isn't going to happen. Oh well...

MileHigher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 White Sahara Altitude
As I mentioned yesterday, I have been fooled to believe for months now that every method mentioned in this forum would get me more information on my order than my dealer would. I was proven wrong. Call or text your dealer and you will get more detailed info than anyone else can provide. Jeep/FCA reps donā€™t even have access to build codes or most build dates. Below was texted to me by dealer salesperson yesterday and both Jeep Chat and cryptosticker tracker STILL do not have the updated info. If I had not taken a shot with my dealer, Jeep ā€œCustomer Serviceā€ would be spinning my wheels for weeks into Neurotics Rā€™ Us...

36F303E5-0BD4-49AD-B10E-4745FA95D9D8.jpeg
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1611719687360

What I was sent lacked the header. In the VON/Vin box I have a top number ending with an ā€˜ and a lower number. Is the top one the VON and the bottom one the VIN? Is the full VIN the jumble in the model box and the bottom of the VON/VIN box? What needs to be entered into the tracker?

i got this over the weekend. Does that really mean that my estimated ship date is is really 1/29? That seems really fast...

ETA; so the bottom VIN starts MW, but itā€™s missing the first 9 digits that go 1C4..... . Does the look up just need the MW###### part, or do I need that 1C4.....MW######. i can figure out the 1-8 digits, itā€™s the 9th checksum that I donā€™t know how to calculate.

Last edited:

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
1611719687360.png

What I was sent lacked the header. In the VON/Vin box I have a top number ending with an ā€˜ and a lower number. Is the top one the VON and the bottom one the VIN? Is the full VIN the jumble in the model box and the bottom of the VON/VIN box? What needs to be entered into the tracker?

i got this over the weekend. Does that really mean that my estimated ship date is is really 1/29? That seems really fast...
The top one is the VON #, bottom numbers are the last 8 of your VIN. Ship date definitely looks like 1/29, but as others would soon jump into to tell you, itā€™s just an estimate and can vary by weeks, plus the amount of time it will actually take to make it to your dealer where it then will have to be inspected and delivery accepted. Call your dealer or contact Jeep Chat and they will definitely provide you with your full VIN #.
Congratulations!!!!

Advertisement

Advertisement