Threads
Reaction score
Website
fpvluts.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Occupation
Software / Videographer / Video Editor
How do you like the Mopar lift. On and off road? I am researching options even just a spacer lift, so undecided.
I'm very impressed with the Mopar lift! Very smooth on the road/highway. While driving, I tend to forget that I lifted my Jeep because there is zero decrease in drive quality / feels like stock. It's also nice to know that my warranty won't be effected.
I can't speak to extreme trails/rock crawling. But I did drive through thick mud trails/ponds and it performed great!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_6063

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I'm very impressed with the Mopar lift! Very smooth on the road/highway. While driving, I tend to forget that I lifted my Jeep because there is zero decrease in drive quality / feels like stock. It's also nice to know that my warranty won't be effected.
I can't speak to extreme trails/rock crawling. But I did drive through thick mud trails/ponds and it performed great!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_6063
So.................. how did the grille go unscathed? It's.... spotless, and seemingly immaculate. ;)

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know who has the white Jeep with the CJ7 Renegade decals. I believe they posted it here on this thread a couple of weeks ago.

AltJL

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
This weekend I installed a Mopar lift that I bought from a forum member. I added a Teraflex front track bar, adjustable LCA's and rear track bar relocation bracket. I also added Rancho front spring perches and Synergy wheel spacers. It took me about 13 hours in the garage. I previously installed a Rubicon suspension but knew that I would always upgrade later. I'm digging it.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? thumbnail_IMG_12231
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? thumbnail_IMG_1227
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? thumbnail_IMG_1225
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? thumbnail_IMG_1224

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
This weekend I installed a Mopar lift that I bought from a forum member. I added a Teraflex front track bar, adjustable LCA's and rear track bar relocation bracket. I also added Rancho front spring perches and Synergy wheel spacers. It took me about 13 hours in the garage. I previously installed a Rubicon suspension but knew that I would always upgrade later. I'm digging it.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? image
That’s exactly how that kit should come from the manufacturer, minus the wheel spacers, IMHO. And it should be called the Mopar 3” lift........ Good job brother.....👍

treoguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
First Mod on the Punk'n! 🎃
• Mopar 2" lift kit
• 35x12.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
• Fuel Covert wheels (gunmetal w/black ring)

SPECIAL THANKS - @Discount Tire (Matt Johnson) for helping with the wheels + tires. Best price I could find AND shipped to me in 4 days.

Looks great. Anything additional added with the Mopar Lift? I assume dealership installed the lift and Discount Tire put the wheels/tires on?

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Installed Black Injen Axle Back Exhaust System on my 2.0L JL Today
Way better looking and sounding then my stock setup
Accentuates the turbo spoil up kicks out a smooth growl
You wouldn’t happen to have a sound file of it would you? Curious what it sounds like.

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Review of install please- and also, is this the full 4-door kit?
It is the 4 door. Install was relatively easy. Took maybe an hour or so to get it all perfect and aligned. I didn’t read the instructions, so it’s pretty self explanatory. I had already removed my carpet before, so add maybe 20 minutes for that. You do have to unbolt the seats so you can fit the floor under, but you don’t have to completely remove them. You also have to pull the plastic sills and the plastic on the center console up a bit to fit the mat under, but that’s pretty easy.

The rear install was a bit difficult compared to the front. The rear is a single piece for both sides, so that took some effort. I chose to unbolt the center console to fit the mat under, but it could probably be done without that. You also have to fit the mat under the back seat, which was slightly frustrating, but if you unbolt the legs from the floor it’s much easier.

Overall I am really impressed and very happy with them. They’re pretty thick and seem like they’ll hold up well overtime.:like:

Varilux

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I had 4.88 gears installed (to replace my factory 4.10 gears). Although the 4.10s worked fairly well with my 37" tires, I did notice I was spending very little time in 8th gear. The 4.88s really did the trick- my 2 door is once again pretty quick off the line considering each wheel weighs almost 100 pounds, and I'm once again seeing 8th gear when cruising along at 70mph.

Gas mileage seems to be about the same with the 4.88s compared to the 4.10s- perhaps a couple tenths lower (I've gone through three tanks so far).

Anyway, in the process of installing the gears, the mechanic noted how poorly my Jeep tracked and recommended I have him install Teraflex LCAs (he threw the labor for the install in for free since it took a bit longer than usual to get my gears installed). I had installed a 1.5" spacer lift to ensure my 37" tires wouldn't rub, and figured that small lift wouldn't affect the tracking too much. I did notice the tracking was a bit more jerky after the new tires, but put it down to having 37s on a 2 door.
After one drive with the new LCAs installed, I am simply amazed at the improvement. I used to joke I'd never fall asleep driving my Jeep because you had to stay on top of the steering- even on the highway. Now it just tracks and turns so much better...
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? lower control arms

Teamjlred

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lifted 2.0LTurbo Sahara JL Wrangler Unlimited
You wouldn’t happen to have a sound file of it would you? Curious what it sounds like.
I sure do MadDog27. If I can get them uploaded correctly Lol we'll see. Hope they help !!

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Added this "bumper" license tag holder... I just thought it looked rugged cute. Ofcourse it didnt fit (grrr) so a lil saw action was needed across the top, but I'm super pleased with the results! The screws bother me.. gotta go find that black paint now.... happy jeepin my friends!

20210127_112229.jpg

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Added this "bumper" license tag holder... I just thought it looked rugged cute. Ofcourse it didnt fit (grrr) so a lil saw action was needed across the top, but I'm super pleased with the results! The screws bother me.. gotta go find that black paint now.... happy jeepin my friends!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210127_112229
True Value will sell black screws that will work and look better than painted over time.