First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wanderingobservations.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport S 2 Door
Know it will just be an error in their build platform but if anyone wants a right hand drive wrangler... now is your chance! :)

Nacho.PNG
Sponsored

jeep364

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 WK
they sell sport RHDs for mail carriers in the US

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Not an error, as just mentioned. Those particular builds are intended to serve the rural delivery driver market, if not export markets like Australia and Oceania.

There's at least one CDJR dealer that specializes in selling new RHD Wranglers nationally. When I made inquires (on a whim) for a new RHD JLU that was as close as possible to my modest $35K Sport, I was quoted in excess of $50K.

I am not unfamiliar with price premiums, where they might be expected to occur, but the sheer variance of that one did get my attention.

Separately, price trends for used models make the reality of supply vs. demand plainly evident.

OP
OP
tkelly11

tkelly11

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wanderingobservations.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport S 2 Door
Not an error, as just mentioned. Those particular builds are intended to serve the rural delivery driver market, if not export markets like Australia and Oceania.

There's at least one CDJR dealer that specializes in selling new RHD Wranglers nationally. When I made inquires (on a whim) for a new RHD JLU that was as close as possible to my modest $35K Sport, I was quoted in excess of $50K.

I am not unfamiliar with price premiums, where they might be expected to occur, but the sheer variance of that one did get my attention.

Separately, price trends for used models make the reality of supply vs. demand plainly evident.
Wow ok that is all very interesting. I had no idea! I am from the west coast of Scotland so when I saw it I just thought it was an error pulling something through from the UK site or something like that. But there we go. Every day is a school day!
Sponsored