Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Good teambuilding there, lol!
Particularly if they have a package for "jump a tank over a car full of management". :bandit:

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
It's been different women, and different things. Like jeans that are not a style I will wear, Ed Hardy for example, trinkets, toys, and useless cooking utensils too.
All things that we've had discussions about, before they were purchased, in which I stated repeatedly that I did not want and/or would not use said thing.
I thought the appropriate response was to buy equivalent categories, like a mumu, bras, wrenches, gi joe's, and Viking grills and such.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
The only problem with this is...we have to have a pool of people that are willing to do that job...unless we make it mandatory like some countries do with military service.
I think there would probably be enough people willing to go in to elected position given the ratio of population to seats in congress/town council ect... I think its difficult to get in when you've got a solid incumbent. If I were to run for mayor, I'd have to go up against a man that's been the Mayor for 20 years... I'd probably get crushed in the election just with that going against me, regardless of any policy I would champion, lol. In that 20 years, Mayor Joines has been asked to run for Governor and for the US House of Representatives and has declined both, in favor of running for reelection here.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
It's been different women, and different things. Like jeans that are not a style I will wear, Ed Hardy for example, trinkets, toys, and useless cooking utensils too.
All things that we've had discussions about, before they were purchased, in which I stated repeatedly that I did not want and/or would not use said thing.
Lack of creativity there... Buying a guy who wears Kilts a pair of Jeans is obviously the wrong direction to go, lol.

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork