Sahara 4xe Missing Blue Tow Hooks

Hydro4xe

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2018 BMW 540d
Playing around on the configuration I noticed that the blue tow hooks are missing on the Sahara. They are on the Rubicon and High Altitude. Not sure if this is a mistake or the way it will be.

https://www.jeep.com/bmo.wrangler_4xe.2021.html#
Sponsored

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (on order), Subaru Legacy
I thought that I had read the blue tow hooks would only be on the Rubicon, so I wasn't surprised to not see them on the Sahara's via B&P. I didn't notice that they are on the High Sierra until you said that. I personally am hoping for them to be on the Sahara.

blueap2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda S2000
Doubt it. It's just like the red hooks. Only available on the Rubicon.

eg6turbo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
When looking on the configurator i do not see a black hardtop option...why is it missing you think? or should that be the standard? it shows the soft top by default.

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
None of the versions of the launch edition have the black hard top available for some reason. I'm sure it will be available on the regular editions.

Sowelu

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude
I personally wish that there were no blue hooks, badges or blue bits any where on the 4xe Sahara. But oddly enough, the Sahara 'High Altitude' model has them, not the regular Sahara.

And since there is no 'regular' Altitude trim (which is what I wanted), the base Sahara 4xe doesn't have darkened accents, but shares the High Altitude wheels?!

Not sure why Jeep couldn't just offer regular popular Sahara trims as they are now, with the 4xe tech. The current Sahara offerings are very FrankenWrangler.

Another oddity (that I am sure they will fix) is the interior view on the build and price. Leather is the only interior seating option, but cloth seats are shown.

As it stands now, there is no 4xe trim for me. :(

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Playing around on the configuration I noticed that the blue tow hooks are missing on the Sahara. They are on the Rubicon and High Altitude. Not sure if this is a mistake or the way it will be.

https://www.jeep.com/bmo.wrangler_4xe.2021.html#
Missing or blessing? Depends on what color you want .... yikes ....

Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara 4xe Missing Blue Tow Hooks 2AAAF733-99C1-45CE-A331-45F79A72D52B

What colors do you all think the blue accents will actually work with - billet and white only?

eg6turbo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Wish there was an option to have a blue decal and blue hook delete...is it weird that's the only thing I don't like about the 4xe? Or the hump when seats are folded down...wish it were flush with rear cargo area. O well

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires

Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara 4xe Missing Blue Tow Hooks 2AAAF733-99C1-45CE-A331-45F79A72D52B

What colors do you all think the blue accents will actually work with - billet and white only?
Billet (what I ordered), white, black, granite off the top of my head. I'd have to see on the rest of the colors in person.

Sponsored

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe

Looks good on Hydro also (blends with the color). It doesnt look too bad on Nacho (my order), will have to wait and see...

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Billet (what I ordered), white, black, granite off the top of my head. I'd have to see on the rest of the colors in person.
i was wondering if it would work with granite but thought it might be too warm a color - but I do like granite

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Looks good on Hydro also (blends with the color). It doesnt look too bad on Nacho (my order), will have to wait and see...
I was wondering if you could go blue on blue - based on my wife’s reaction to a pair of blue shorts and blue tshirt i put on the other day I may think not - haha. And the config colors seem off to me

Slumpbuster

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4xe Rubicon
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
I was wondering if you could go blue on blue - based on my wife’s reaction to a pair of blue shorts and blue tshirt i put on the other day I may think not - haha. And the config colors seem off to me
I hear the same thing about grey and grey...how do they not go together???

Jehovasfitness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR and '04 Z06

are those the wheels? I never did care for those rubicon wheels over the other ones
Sponsored