Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Ag

That is terrible. I’m sure most of us would not have placed the order if we were told it was going to be a 20+ week wait and I find it hard to believe FCA wouldn’t be able to provide somewhat accurate estimates to Canadian dealers. Thank being said, I just got notice that my Jeep is in F (16 weeks today).

I would try calling the sales manager and see if they can make a couple calls or at least commit to sending you weekly updates.
Thats a fact, wouldn’t have ordered at all. To top it all a few celebratory days have passed by and we were in hopes that we would get it by then for sure. My son’s 5th birthday coming up next week... he says “dad, lets take one that delivers fast than this” meaning one from the lot!
Sponsored

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Ag

That is terrible. I’m sure most of us would not have placed the order if we were told it was going to be a 20+ week wait and I find it hard to believe FCA wouldn’t be able to provide somewhat accurate estimates to Canadian dealers. That being said, I just got notice that my Jeep is in F (16 weeks today).

I would try calling the sales manager and see if they can make a couple calls or at least commit to sending you weekly updates.
Just checked F = in paint. Should be on a truck by the end of the week.

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Ag

That is terrible. I’m sure most of us would not have placed the order if we were told it was going to be a 20+ week wait and I find it hard to believe FCA wouldn’t be able to provide somewhat accurate estimates to Canadian dealers. That being said, I just got notice that my Jeep is in F (16 weeks today).

Still not answering my calls, per usual... I feel like they see my number pop up and just ignore. I resorted to, once again, writing a long email to the sales manager. Well see what he answers, when he does eventually answer, if at all...

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Still not answering my calls, per usual... I feel like they see my number pop up and just ignore. I resorted to, once again, writing a long email to the sales manager. Well see what he answers, when he does eventually answer, if at all...
Foreword your email to the GM or owner. I had to do this in the past and I had 3 ppl calling me 10 minutes after hitting send.

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I believe you should escalate this.... if there isn’t an update that shouldn’t lead to a customer’s messages being ignored.
do you mind sharing your build again...

Sponsored

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe you should escalate this.... if there isn’t an update that shouldn’t lead to a customer’s messages being ignored.
do you mind sharing your build again...
You're right. I think I have been far too patient...

build.PNG

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Foreword your email to the GM or owner. I had to do this in the past and I had 3 ppl calling me 10 minutes after hitting send.
I will have to if I want some answers and things to move.

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
You're right. I think I have been far too patient...

Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price build.PNG
That is one unique build, I can see that being delayed because of the new color and the manual transmission...however not by 20 weeks.

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is one unique build, I can see that being delayed because of the new color and the manual transmission...however not by 20 weeks.
I expected delays but never would of thought that at 16 weeks from order date I wouldnt even have a VIN or build date yet...

2mnycars

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Try contacting the Dealer Principal. He will set things right.

(That's the Owner)

Sponsored

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I expected delays but never would of thought that at 16 weeks from order date I wouldnt even have a VIN or build date yet...
I just reached out to the Sales Manager (for the first time), he mentioned that most updates happen on Friday so there might be a VIN coming up...

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Try contacting the Dealer Principal. He will set things right.

(That's the Owner)
My sales rep responded to my email yesterday and said they would look into the delay today and get back to me. Hopefully I get some answers... We'll see.