SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

tinsley39

First Name
Dorothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
I think I’ve decided to sell my 2018 granite crystal and go to the snazzberry. Burgundy has always been my favorite color but when I got my Jeep in 2018 it of course wasn’t an option. I’m not a fan of the red rubicon accents on the snazzberry. For those who got the dark saddle seats, how does it look with the top and doors off? I can’t decide saddle or black interior. Would love to see some photos!
Sponsored

RubiSRT

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2018 Dodge Durango SRT. Wife has 2019 Jeep GC Limited X
I think I’ve decided to sell my 2018 granite crystal and go to the snazzberry. Burgundy has always been my favorite color but when I got my Jeep in 2018 it of course wasn’t an option. I’m not a fan of the red rubicon accents on the snazzberry. For those who got the dark saddle seats, how does it look with the top and doors off? I can’t decide saddle or black interior. Would love to see some photos!
Haven’t had the top or doors off. Definitely so glad I went with the saddle leather. I got tired of all the black interior. Here’s a few interior. Ignore the alcohol. That was for today’s Packers playoff game party. Go Pack Go!!!!

35B093B2-E289-4102-9E0E-E374AC3D1CFD.jpeg

3EAE9DED-A8ED-48BC-8ED2-D7C77D596606.jpeg

tinsley39

First Name
Dorothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Haven’t had the top or doors off. Definitely so glad I went with the saddle leather. I got tired of all the black interior. Here’s a few interior. Ignore the alcohol. That was for today’s Packers playoff game party. Go Pack Go!!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 3EAE9DED-A8ED-48BC-8ED2-D7C77D596606

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 3EAE9DED-A8ED-48BC-8ED2-D7C77D596606
It looks so good! I’m really leaning towards that interior. Thanks for sharing!

RubiSRT

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2018 Dodge Durango SRT. Wife has 2019 Jeep GC Limited X
It looks so good! I’m really leaning towards that interior. Thanks for sharing!
It’s a bit darker in real life. Go look at one to make sure you like it.

Sponsored

tinsley39

First Name
Dorothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Picked up my new Snazzyberry Willys last Friday and so happy to be in the Snazzberry Club!
I love the color so much - I bought it unseen just based on pictures and so glad I did. :)

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club NewJeep1
WOW! The sunlight really makes it pop. I am glad to see one with the black fenders. The ones I have seen had the paint matched fenders, which I wouldn't want. It is gorgeous, congratulations!

Elsinore73

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 397C7957-EBC2-46FA-8FD0-9CC0CACB4941

I haven’t taken the top or doors off yet but I love the 2 tone of the dark saddle interior against the Snazzberry paint. Really pops. I too wasn’t a fan of the red dash and stitching that comes with any other interior.

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
Currently, I'm considering a Wrangler Rubicon or a Bronco Sasquatch. But if I go Jeep, it'll definitely be Snazzberry. What a gorgeous color.

tinsley39

First Name
Dorothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 397C7957-EBC2-46FA-8FD0-9CC0CACB4941

I haven’t taken the top or doors off yet but I love the 2 tone of the dark saddle interior against the Snazzberry paint. Really pops. I too wasn’t a fan of the red dash and stitching that comes with any other interior.
It’s gorgeous! I don’t mind the red rubicon accents on certain colors but I personally don’t love it with the snazzberry. Thanks for sharing your picture.

Sponsored

tinsley39

First Name
Dorothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
You have to see it in person!!! I went in to get black leather but ended up leaving ordering saddle.
That’s what I’m leaning towards. However I haven’t found one anywhere near me that has that interior. That’s the only thing holding me up. Just not seeing it in person 🤔

IcemanBW

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Picked up my new Snazzyberry Willys last Friday and so happy to be in the Snazzberry Club!
I love the color so much - I bought it unseen just based on pictures and so glad I did. :)

NewJeep1.jpg
Love it @tph88 . Did you have a good dealership experience here in CO? Planning to order a fairly bespoke JLU build in this Snazz/Saddle combo - and haven't found any dealers really excited to order me one, vs. selling one off their lot.