Sponsored

Our New Jeep Wrangler (2018+) Unlimited and Pickup Preview Renderings

The Doc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Unlimited, Future JT Pickup (hopefully)
Do we have any credible info whether the truck will be a crew or extended cab? Great artwork btw best and probably most accurate one yet.
Sponsored

JoKer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Wrangler Sport
Do we have any credible info whether the truck will be a crew or extended cab? Great artwork btw best and probably most accurate one yet.

Haven't read any info on that and it's hard to tell from the JT spy pics. Usually you can spot an extended cab truck by its smaller rear doors but the 4 door Wrangler already has smaller rear doors, so the smaller doors spotted on the JT mule aren't very telling. And they also look about the same size as the 4 door.

BTW awesome job Admin on these renderings. Best ones I've seen of the JL and even better that they're based on real analysis of what we've heard and seen so far. I bet these are pretty close to the real thing.

Jeep Wrangler JL Our New Jeep Wrangler (2018+) Unlimited and Pickup Preview Renderings {filename}

JoKer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Wrangler Sport
I dig the style shown here but based on the JT mule (which looks like a borrowed Ram bed) I think they are aiming for at least ~5' bed proportions. Even the Renegade based Comanche bed was 5 feet. I know it's more a styling exercise but the one shown in the green pickup would be practically useless.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
That little baby truck bed would work fine for hauling my dog, my bikes, and a cooler full of beer. ;o)

Sponsored

Jeep XXL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Awesome renders can't wait to see how close these are (I bet pretty close).

The truck is great looking no doubt but I do hope for the production JT they do a little more than what has already been tried in the aftermarket. I want it to look more unique than a Wrangler with a flatbed. Hopefully something along the lines of the Crew Chief.

Jeep Wrangler JL Our New Jeep Wrangler (2018+) Unlimited and Pickup Preview Renderings {filename}

ModdedJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modded JK
Clubs

Anybody think their JK looks ever so slightly outdated now? After staring at these for a couple of days when I see my or other JKs on the road they seem just a bit upright and the fenders seem just a bit incomplete. Amazing what a little window rake, higher fenders, angled D pillar, slanted back window and that little window notch does to modernize the look. Or maybe it's just something different looking 'newer' and 'fresher'.

RDwheeler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JGC, Rubicon
I dig the style shown here but based on the JT mule (which looks like a borrowed Ram bed) I think they are aiming for at least ~5' bed proportions. Even the Renegade based Comanche bed was 5 feet. I know it's more a styling exercise but the one shown in the green pickup would be practically useless.
That little baby truck bed would work fine for hauling my dog, my bikes, and a cooler full of beer. ;o)
I wouldn't worry. JT is going to have a much larger bed, over 5 ft. A real pickup truck and one that isnt such a Wrangler carbon copy as shown in the renders.

What needs to be done right is everything you don't see. Payload, towing capacity.

Nmp212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 RAM 1500
A worker in the Toledo plant saw these on Reddit and said "Holy shit that's really close!"

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Ram 1500
I have been waiting for a Jeep Pickup! I really wish the rood would come completely off...Does anyone know if the "wall" behind the rear seats in the JT will come off so to speak?

Sponsored

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Ram 1500
Never mind.... I looked closer at the drawings, not what I was hoping for. But it may have to do :) I was hoping for more of a K5 Blazer type design.

jb1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ Wrangler
Never mind.... I looked closer at the drawings, not what I was hoping for. But it may have to do :) I was hoping for more of a K5 Blazer type design.
Still might.. I think the JT images are much more speculative guesswork than the JL. I have a feeling Jeep will give us all a good surprise for the pickup. Just wish we didn't have to wait so long!

DosEcoDiesels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman Ecodiesel, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
These rendering are awesome! If that is what it looks like i'm sold. Here's hoping for a manual Ecodiesel JT!!!

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Ram 1500
Still might.. I think the JT images are much more speculative guesswork than the JL. I have a feeling Jeep will give us all a good surprise for the pickup. Just wish we didn't have to wait so long!
Fingers crossed!