Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JlU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Kev666 aka Kevin Alex aka Emner Monuma aka Akaem Joffer, is a total scumbag! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM! I arranged to purchase a Jeep part from him through this forum. I paid him through Venmo (I learned a valuable lesson there). He took my money and I haven’t heard from him since! I did a quick email search on him and found he did the exact same thing on the Toyota Tacoma forum to a dude there as well. Beware this guy! He will rip you off as he did me!
Sponsored

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Sorry OP.

stories like this make me continually prefer In person cash transactions....although the majority of people are just honest folk.

Sponsored

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
This is why I won't buy parts using Venmo. Venmo is for sending money to trusted friends, not someone you've never met. I've had to turn down buyers and find other sellers because they would not use Paypal.

There are always going to be a-holes out there and you can never be totally protected, but you can do the best you can to try.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
As you stated, valuable lesson. Only buy local and in person. If you are concerned about the seller, meet at the police department.

I sell a great deal of jeep parts. You can usually tell a scammer because they will keep pushing for an online transaction. I won't do it. I've also had someone that was concerned about meeting me so I offered to meet him at the PD. Made him comfortable and a smooth transaction. I even loaded the tire/wheels into his truck for him.

Sponsored

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Shouldn't be too hard to find his address. Should arrange a convoy to his house.

kmmn

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary EcoDiesel, 2013 JK Sport & 2014 JK Sport
This is sad... I thought forums would be the best option

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
This is just crazy, samething is happening on that Face place. I only make purchases via paypal for the extra security.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.