JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Good Luck your gonna love it if you haven’t had a JL before. This is my 3rd lol

First jeep or 4x4 ever. Got the JLU rubi. Purchasing a place in Summit county Colorado soon. So excited after a long long wait to make this happen

Advertisement

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Good Luck your gonna love it if you haven’t had a JL before. This is my 3rd lol

First jeep or 4x4 ever. Got the JLU rubi. Purchasing a place in Summit county Colorado soon. So excited after a long long wait to make this happen
your gonna love it! Be careful though with that username. 😂 😆 😂

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
My dealer just text me he is trying to get the Rubi here next week! This dealer is really good. I’m going to have to post them up in the dealer thread

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
My sticker showed up Saturday. My build showed up this morning and then the dealer emailed me saying it has shipped a few minutes ago. He said it was the fastest build/ ship process he’s ever seen

Order 1/1/21.got VIN on 1/3/21. Shipped 1/18/21 anticipates delivery 2/1/21... I’m pretty excitedl
Wow, nice! I ordered mine 1/2 so maybe.. soon ;)

LZP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon (ordered)
Hi, I'm new here. I ordered my first Wrangler on 1/3/21. The last update I have is that "parts are being gathered for build."
Thanks to everyone for all of the info, it gives me a lot to read while I impatiently wait for mine to get here lol

Sponsored

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
Would be nice if the tracker could also track color. My order from 12/24 was for a 2 DR Rubicon in Hydro Blue - That color has been rumored not to go into production until February. Have any of your Hydro Blue orders had a build or window sticker pop up yet? Also my dealer claims more high profile dealerships can have their orders prioritized over smaller dealers which might contribute to the fact that some people have said there is no rhyme or reason to build order. I suspect many things most likely come into play: Color, Dealer, Engine, Part availability, etc...

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Just an update everyone!

I am doing 4 percent under invoice on the regular wranglers except the 392 and the hybrid..
I am doing 3 percent over invoice on the Hybrid Wranglers.. I have allocation so if you are considering one, hit me up and I will price it out for you.. [email protected] or 954-864-5162

The only fees I charge are tax, license, 85 doc fee, 8.75 ca tire fee and 30 electronic filing fee.. no hidden accessories, warranties, high finance rates, high doc fees.. you aren't even obligated to finance with me.

Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-5162
[email protected]

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Would be nice if the tracker could also track color. My order from 12/24 was for a 2 DR Rubicon in Hydro Blue - That color has been rumored not to go into production until February. Have any of your Hydro Blue orders had a build or window sticker pop up yet? Also my dealer claims more high profile dealerships can have their orders prioritized over smaller dealers which might contribute to the fact that some people have said there is no rhyme or reason to build order. I suspect many things most likely come into play: Color, Dealer, Engine, Part availability, etc...
I see no /blue/i in the data, only these:

Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
Black Clear Coat
Bright White Clear Coat
Chief Clear Coat
Granite Crystal Met. Clear Coat
Hellayella Clear Coat
Nacho Clear Coat
Sarge Green Clear Coat
Sting-Gray Clear Coat

There are blue tow hooks, which seems strange.

As to build order, all those stats are in https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...build-sheet-order-tracking.12503/post-1370703 and there are variations for model/trim and number of doors. There are generally delays for the Mopar leather seats, dual top group, and manual transmission. There's no notable delay nor advantage from paint.

Part availability of course matters, but that's something you'll have to predict based on news, pandemics, regional weather effects, and so forth.

As to dealer and causes for the dreaded regress, we really don't have access to the data, and not enough of it at that since sign-up is voluntary. There seemed to be a large production of fleet and dealer-generic vehicles starting in November, some of which seemed to block special orders. On the other hand, some orders were filled in a couple weeks, probably because they had just built exactly the same thing for regular production. We also don't know the cancellation rate.

It is impressive that no rhyme nor reason has yet been leaked by anyone employed in this large of a system.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Wrangler Sahara, 21 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Ordered late 1/3/21 received my Vin on 1/9/21 and as of Saturday all parts are received for my Jeep. However no info from the tracker. I still have not received any email from Jeep on my order. Is this normal?

Sponsored

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
Ordered late 1/3/21 received my Vin on 1/9/21 and as of Saturday all parts are received for my Jeep. However no info from the tracker. I still have not received any email from Jeep on my order. Is this normal?
Good question... when do the emails usually get sent out?

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Good question... when do the emails usually get sent out?
Only on updates: When the build sheet first appears, or when the sticker first appears.

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Yes this is normal... Welcome to the torment for the next 60-120 days. Take your place in line 🤣🤣🤣

darylgordon

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
After 50 long days, my Jeep Rubicon Diesel arrived yesterday. I ordered it on November 30, 2020, check with the tracking tools on this site 2-3 times a day, messaged Jeep Chat 3-4 times a week, called my salesman at least twice a week, and I finally got that call yesterday afternoon around 3:00. Since I didn’t get out of the dealership until 8:30 p.m., it remained in its stock condition for 12 hours. It’s sitting low in the back in the last photo because it has the stock tires in the back. Now the fun begins!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 9ED34F71-02FA-424B-8CBA-E0A59B3BBCA8
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 2326FBC4-1A45-4142-85CF-E06157C02EEA
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 63AFCAB8-CDB4-4807-A81A-A2663AB233BD

Advertisement

Advertisement