Sponsored

Daily Driver/Rockcrawler Mojito Build - 2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon

6.5shooter

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma daily, Sting Gray JLUR ordered!
Occupation
I&E Technician, Crane operator
Love the build! I really like the look of the Arcus bumper, and have been on the fence about ordering one. Have you done much winching with it? After having it for nearly a year, would you recommend it?

OP
OP
Gotcha-Again-LOL

Gotcha-Again-LOL

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon Mojito
Vehicle Showcase
Love the build! I really like the look of the Arcus bumper, and have been on the fence about ordering one. Have you done much winching with it? After having it for nearly a year, would you recommend it?
Absolutely would recommend hand down...wheeled a bunch and winched...the bumper is just a cover for a winch plate just like the factory JL steel bumper so the winch plate I used works perfect with tons of strength...also the hooks on the front actually have made is really easy to throw a strap around and the fog light bulbs were easy to swap to LEDs since they are not covered...no rust and no fading...have kept washed and waxed occasionally and washed with pressure washer...finish still looks brand new very happy with it man

6.5shooter

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma daily, Sting Gray JLUR ordered!
Occupation
I&E Technician, Crane operator
Absolutely would recommend hand down...wheeled a bunch and winched...the bumper is just a cover for a winch plate just like the factory JL steel bumper so the winch plate I used works perfect with tons of strength...also the hooks on the front actually have made is really easy to throw a strap around and the fog light bulbs were easy to swap to LEDs since they are not covered...no rust and no fading...have kept washed and waxed occasionally and washed with pressure washer...finish still looks brand new very happy with it man
Good to hear, thank you for the quick response!

Sponsored

Sponsored