First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
@TeraFlex , do you have a solution yet for the 2021 camera?
Over the last couple of weeks Ive called your shop and sent emails to your customer service asking this question. I still have never received a reply.

Thanks for your help!
Sponsored

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
@TeraFlex , do you have a solution yet for the 2021 camera?
Over the last couple of weeks Ive called your shop and sent emails to your customer service asking this question. I still have never received a reply.

Thanks for your help!
We do, and it is a camera extension clip that can be added to any order or requested after purchase, as they are not yet included in every kit.

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
We do, and it is a camera extension clip that can be added to any order or requested after purchase, as they are not yet included in every kit.
Awesome! PM sent.....

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
Awesome! PM sent.....
Reply sent. If anyone has ordered a new adjustable mount and is installing on a 2021, give us a holler 801-713-3314

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Earlier today I called @TeraFlex
Indeed they did ship out the camera extension clip for FREE!
That is a great example of customer service. I purchased their Teraflex Alpha HD tire carrier back in early December for my 2021 JL and they didn’t ask any questions except for what my shipping address was.
They even allowed me to pay for overnight shipping over the phone. (I asked for this because I need the part ASAP)

Last edited:

Sponsored

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
Earlier today I called @TeraFlex
Indeed they did ship out the camera extension clip for FREE!
That is a great example of customer service. I purchased their Teraflex Alpha HD tire carrier back in early December for my 2021 JL and they didn’t ask any questions except for what my shipping address was.
They even allowed me to pay for overnight shipping over the phone. (I need the part ASAP)
Glad we were able to get you taken care of. Thanks for the support.

DwnSth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ : 2021 JLURD
Same here...purchased back in December and they had said a new mount would be available in January. No problems when calling and requesting new mount. Thanks Teraflex for a good customer service experience!

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Welp, the camera extension bracket was just delivered from Teraflex.
Here’s what it looks like. The green/black fabric was placed there to make the bracket more visible.....

Jeep Wrangler JL Teraflex Alpha HD Tire Carrier Doesn't Work for 2021 AF662C5A-D0CB-42FB-B237-E541F550164C

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
I called Teraflex last week using the phone number posted in #19 above. With in minutes had my the camera adapter coming to my house via Fed Ex. Thank you Teraflex for outstanding customer service! I have already received the new adaptor.

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
I called Teraflex last week using the phone number posted in #19 above. With in minutes had my the camera adapter coming to my house via Fed Ex. Thank you Teraflex for outstanding customer service! I have already received the new adaptor.
Glad that arrived safe and you got taken care of 🤘.

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
It’s not all of the 21s. The jeeps equipped with the front camera has the updates rear camera.

brett

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
It’s not all of the 21s. The jeeps equipped with the front camera has the updates rear camera.

brett
It must be more random than that. I don't have a trail cam and my TeraFlex Alpha went on flawlessly. I bought both the Jeep and the carrier in September. ?????

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
I also have the front Trail Cam.

OP
OP
GearWhore

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
Well, I tried again. And it still doesn't work. When I ordered through @Northridge4x4 I stated I needed the adapter for '21 camera. Nothing changed and still no adapter. Emailed them on 4/17 to say the carrier didn't work with my camera and still haven't received a response, now 7 days later.

I also emailed @TeraFlex the same day and on 4/21 they replied that they had an adapter and would send it. It was shipped out the following day and delivered today. However, the bracket TF sent was very obviously opened before and broken. Thanks for sending a broken adapter. How did this make it out of your shipping department?

So, I've tried the tire carrier twice now, started install twice now, and still don't have a full functional carrier.

Packaging as it arrived today. Obviously already opened and damaged. This is how it was dropped in the FedEx envelope. This seemed like it was ready to ship to another customer?
Jeep Wrangler JL Teraflex Alpha HD Tire Carrier Doesn't Work for 2021 TF Camera Adapter 1

Adapter out of the package, very clearly broken.
Jeep Wrangler JL Teraflex Alpha HD Tire Carrier Doesn't Work for 2021 TF Camera Adapter 2

I appreciate the somewhat quick response from TF but then to get an obviously damaged part today seems at the very least careless if not negligent. I mean, not the biggest issue, but just kind of a F.U. on a day I really didn't need it.
Sponsored

Last edited: