Canada Order Guide: 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) and JLU (4-door) Combined

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
According to the latest guide, the 2.0L Turbo is no longer available for the Rubicon Unlimited (Code 28R, Page 10). Does anyone think this might be a misprint? My order was placed right after it became available in March... My dealer has admitted to being far less informed than what can be found in these forums, so I won't pester them about it... Yet.
Sponsored

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
According to the latest guide, the 2.0L Turbo is no longer available for the Rubicon Unlimited (Code 28R, Page 10). Does anyone think this might be a misprint? My order was placed right after it became available in March... My dealer has admitted to being far less informed than what can be found in these forums, so I won't pester them about it... Yet.
Did any prices change?

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
Just confirmed with my dealer that as of April 4, the 2.0L Turbo (28R) is NOT available to order on the Rubicon Unlimited... Doesn't show up in the system. I signed with my dealer a month ago now, but FCA Canada still has not accepted the order. The waiting game continues.

Has anyone else in (Eastern) Canada placed a custom order in the last month and has a VON or VIN already?

UrbanRogue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I ordered mine on February 22nd From Whitby ON. I am sitting at KZS status and have a VIN #

Sponsored

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
I am switching my order to the Pentastar... FCA Canada told my dealer today that the 2.0L now cannot be ordered before this FALL. That may not apply to everyone, but that's my story.

Nash

First Name
Nash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jk rubicon
Anyone stuck on bx status in western Canada?? Was told it can take up to 6 months now.....???

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
Anyone stuck on bx status in western Canada?? Was told it can take up to 6 months now.....???
What are the details of your order? Did you order the 2.0L Turbo? The last time I was at my dealership, there was an order placed only a week after mine that was still at BR status while mine was in JB. At the time, there was no explanation. Your dealer might be the only one that can escalate at that status though.

Nash

First Name
Nash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jk rubicon
What are the details of your order? Did you order the 2.0L Turbo? The last time I was at my dealership, there was an order placed only a week after mine that was still at BR status while mine was in JB. At the time, there was no explanation. Your dealer might be the only one that can escalate at that status though.
I orderd the 3.6 rubicon with led....

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
I am switching my order to the Pentastar... FCA Canada told my dealer today that the 2.0L now cannot be ordered before this FALL. That may not apply to everyone, but that's my story.
It sounds more and more likely to me that the Pentastar with eTorque/BSG will also be delayed, so I think we might get a 2019 without the BSG. Good news for me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Attached (and added to first post) is the latest Canada order guide (8/14/18) for the 2 and 4 door JL. Prices have increased across the board for each trim by $500, with no change in destination charge.

Attachments

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Attached (and added to first post) is the latest Canada order guide (8/14/18) for the 2 and 4 door JL. Prices have increased across the board for each trim by $500, with no change in destination charge.
Just shoot me.
Sponsored