Sponsored

Woman Attacks a Fellow Jeeper for "Jeep Waving" at her.. Seriously?!

jakeirish

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fpvluts.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Occupation
Software / Videographer / Video Editor
My gf and I found this online today. Very weird, and I thought I'd post it here. There isn't much context, but my guess is she is on something. I hope his Jeep is ok lol.
Here's the link to the video on TikTok.

Sponsored

McGilli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
Did hear her say "My car's not a JEEPER?"

Sponsored

KrispyKotex

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Rubicon Snazzberry
Occupation
USN Submariner (ret), IT Analyst/Network Engineer
Some people are just whacked out on whatever concoction theyā€™ve taken in. Had similar instance at a convenience store one time; I was paying for gas and a guy came in with his arm bleeding badly. Being an EMT, I asked him if needed some help and I even told him I was an EMT. This guy got nose to nose to me and told me to ā€œmind your own f~ing businessā€. I told him I was just trying to help, and he repeated it two more times nose to nose which is very strange getting that close. Anyway, he left and the clerk behind the counter pulled me aside and said she knew the guy. He takes bath salts all the time, and sheā€™s called the law on him multiple times before. Iā€™m relaying this story to help some of you. You just never know whatā€™s out there even when you have the best intentions in mind.

ML7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Must be in California, we have a large population of people with mental problems, or self induced medical issues due to illicit/ prescription drug use.
Born and raised in Ca, lived there for 40+ yrs, I think there might also be some type of brain disease that is socially transmitted, yet to be identified, and the epicenter is California. Some of the nicest people and places, and some of the most wacked out sufferers of the yet to be named brain virus spreading throughout Cali, and I still call it my home.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
My gf and I found this online today. Very weird, and I thought I'd post it here. There isn't much context, but my guess is she is on something. I hope his Jeep is ok lol.

She clearly lost the first fight and she's ready for another as soon as she's let loose... :headbang:

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
Guess I'm confused. Is the person in the green a woman?

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Guess I'm confused. Is the person in the green a woman?
Nope, the wild woman being restrained started the fight. As soon as the guy lets her go she starts aggressing again...

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Some people are just whacked out on whatever concoction theyā€™ve taken in. Had similar instance at a convenience store one time; I was paying for gas and a guy came in with his arm bleeding badly. Being an EMT, I asked him if needed some help and I even told him I was an EMT. This guy got nose to nose to me and told me to ā€œmind your own f~ing businessā€. I told him I was just trying to help, and he repeated it two more times nose to nose which is very strange getting that close. Anyway, he left and the clerk behind the counter pulled me aside and said she knew the guy. He takes bath salts all the time, and sheā€™s called the law on him multiple times before. Iā€™m relaying this story to help some of you. You just never know whatā€™s out there even when you have the best intentions in mind.
That's exactly why here in NY, a person can be sprawled out on the side walk in 10 degree weather with Pajamas on, and thousands of people will simply step right over that person.

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque

I have been taught to believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. The video begins with the guy having the lady pinned so is therefore not exactly the best in my eyes. I'd like to hear the Lady's side of the story too before rushing to judgement.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I have been taught to believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. The video begins with the guy having the lady pinned so is therefore not exactly the best in my eyes. I'd like to hear the Lady's side of the story too before rushing to judgement.
Well did you see how she continued to attempt assault upon everyone in her field of view as soon as he stopped restraining her?

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
Must be in California, we have a large population of people with mental problems, or self induced medical issues due to illicit/ prescription drug use.
Yep. Itā€™s a west coast thing. Drug abuse, free ā€œservicesā€ of every kind, and no enforcement of unlawful camping/vagrancy laws. Thatā€™s how we roll.

Oregon canā€™t stand not being in first place for crazy, so we just decriminalized ALL controlled substances, including meth, herion, LSD, shrooms, and cocaine. If the police bother with it at all, and thatā€™s a BIG ā€œifā€, possession is now a $100 fine -literally less than a speeding ticket for 10 mph over the speed limit.

I wish the other crazy states would just agree to let Oregon be the accepted lead-idiot, so we could stop working so hard at it.
Sponsored