Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
I find the time flows faster the older I get.

Feels like yesterday when I picked up a bright and shiny new Jeep.
In correlation to a few earlier posts in which mathematical equations being used to determine whether or not to get out of bed.... time is the only thing flowing faster as you age ☹

Sponsored

bellts

First Name
Timmy!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS 3.6l, Manual (Timmychanga)
Occupation
Software Engineer (of sorts),
I remember when driving from socal to Las Vegas, the roads used to be really shitty right up to the NV state line, then, it was almost heaven... smooth as can be.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 5zm1obq1tvg31

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Thanks for the reminder that his concert (that we had tickets to) in 2020 was cancelled ... FU2020 ... but luckily we got to see him at the Forum previously. If anyone here likes either Country or Country & Western (Blues Brothers) I highly recommend seeing him ... not a flashy show, just good music (and a lot of girls in Daisy Dukes and boots in attendance) BTW, from now on I will be substituting titties for Tennessee when I hear this song .... titties are a good substitute for most things if you think about it

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
Thanks for the reminder that his concert (that we had tickets to) in 2020 was cancelled ... FU2020 ... but luckily we got to see him at the Forum previously. If anyone here likes either Country or Country & Western (Blues Brothers) I highly recommend seeing him ... not a flashy show, just good music (and a lot of girls in Daisy Dukes and boots in attendance) BTW, from now on I will be substituting titties for Tennessee when I hear this song .... titties are a good substitute for most things if you think about it
I saw him a couple years ago down in SD. Great show. As a side note, they use his tunes a lot in the series "Yellowstone" on Peacock, including that one.
Sponsored