Sponsored

Really great Bronco features you'd like in the Wrangler

Deleted member 53226

I would like to have the cool Bronco logo on my Jeep. Dammit, I want to have a "Jeep Bronco Rubicon"!

Jeep Wrangler JL Really great Bronco features you'd like in the Wrangler 1610583232272

Dash68

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Chevy S10 ZR2 '12 JKUR '17 GC TH
One thingā€™s for sure, thereā€™s no reason for the Wrangler to have a 5ā€ radio standard. Touch screens are a dime a dozen these days.
I'd much rather have the 5" screen in my Wrangler as the fan, temperature, and distribution knobs are easily controlled without having to look at them, unlike the controls on the 8" screen in my GC.

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLR 2.0
I'd much rather have the 5" screen in my Wrangler as the fan, temperature, and distribution knobs are easily controlled without having to look at them, unlike the controls on the 8" screen in my GC.
It's too bad we have to choose between a big screen and the classic red-blue heat/cool knob. You shouldn't pay a premium and end up with something that's harder to use.

In my opinion dual-zone HVAC with a target temperature control doesn't really belong in a Jeep. I'm either hot, cold, or OK... I don't need for the temperature to be precisely 75 degrees.

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Thatā€™s great if your close to your Jeep & even still you donā€™t know if itā€™s started or not
Well, I mean, it's pretty easy to see if the lights flash or not, and I can easily hear if the horn honks or not. But I get your point. Still, I think an app for that stuff is overcomplicating things, and sometimes (rarely) the app just doesn't work or your phone may be out of charge. I'm all for the basics, though. My next jeep is gonna be barebones with just A/C lol

Sponsored

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
Well, I mean, it's pretty easy to see if the lights flash or not, and I can easily hear if the horn honks or not. But I get your point. Still, I think an app for that stuff is overcomplicating things, and sometimes (rarely) the app just doesn't work or your phone may be out of charge. I'm all for the basics, though. My next jeep is gonna be barebones with just A/C lol

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
It would be nice to have a jeep with just regular ac, power windows, no radio(Iā€™ll do my ), no sensors, just regular gauges and no electronics. Key entry, arb lockers and a linkage that connects to the transmission. Hell maybe they should sel you a jl with just the shell and we could build or own. I know there are some talented people on this forum who could do it. And put a nice v6 or v8 in it. Just dreaming of course, never happen.

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
The plant I work in has 2500 employees a shift & I have about a 10 minute walk to the parking lot & another 5-10 to get to my car so with the Ford app it allows you to set start times so I would set it for the end of my shift and also in the morning when I get up to warm the truck( I had an explorer) no need to open the app or anything just like an alarm clock.. best part itā€™s all free. Even without the app I still love my Jeep (Ā°IIIIIIIĀ°)

Sponsored

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
Door storage in the back would be awesome

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I'd have liked to purchase a "base" jeep with manual windows and manual locks, but with the lockers, the dana 44s, etc.

Of course now we have half doors, so that's a nice step forward.

I know we don't have v8 options thanks to the government, but a 5.7 hemi would be a great option. The 392 is over the top...and awesome, but a 5.7 is an option I would have taken.

Of course with V8 options, comes the need for better axles, so Dana 60s on the v8 would be a solid choice.

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
The only feature I would like is a faster sway bar disconnect like the Broncos.
Sponsored