Sponsored

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
I believe he was talking about the proximity keyless system and not the all time 4 wheel drive. I regret I didn't get the proximity keyless system. The only vehicle I have to pull my keys out for. Sucks when you are carrying stuff or keys are hard to get to. As for the all wheel drive system, I believe he was reminding him he needed to pick that as an option with the on-line regular build to get a comparison price to the 4Xe.
Just don't lock your doors.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Just don't lock your doors.
:LOL: Pretty easy to do for about 35% of the year when they are not on the vehicle. For the other 65%, I'd prefer to lock them lol.

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
:LOL: Pretty easy to do for about 35% of the year when they are not on the vehicle. For the other 65%, I'd prefer to lock them lol.
[/QUOT
I don't recommend locking it with the soft top on. Not only will you get your stuff stolen, they'll cut a hole in your top if they dont know how to unzip the side window.

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I only have a hard top and it is off more than the doors are off. One person operation for the top.

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR Diesel, '17 Cherokee, '16 JKUR Hard Rock
Occupation
Retired - most of the time anyway
Sorry to spam you with these requests. I’m also looking for a Denver dealership and perhaps some notes on what to expect in the deal, who to talk to, etc. Thanks in advance.
I would say good luck getting any deal for at least the 1st 6 months. Dealers are selling these above sticker price I've heard. Local dealer told me they are taking bids starting at $5K above MSRP. I would say at this early stage of the game, take your pick of dealers, majority of them will take advantage of you.

Pappy06

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE Ordered, GMC Denal Diesel, Triumph Bonnie
Not finding that true in CO. Worst I’ve been offered is MSRP and best is 3% below invoice. Four different dealers and Co isn’t known for great deals

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
I would say good luck getting any deal for at least the 1st 6 months. Dealers are selling these above sticker price I've heard. Local dealer told me they are taking bids starting at $5K above MSRP. I would say at this early stage of the game, take your pick of dealers, majority of them will take advantage of you.
Typical dealer BS trying to hype a product. I can't believe anyone would pay over sticker for a hybrid either. These things will be a dime a dozen in 6 months time. In the meantime (and in the future) - you just need to work with one of the friendly dealers that are noted on this forum.

OP
OP
den_jku

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
If you look around you should be able to get 10% below MSRP deals for 4xe. Mine was 10% MSRP from a Colorado dealer, there are several other dealers (Dave Smith, Dennis Dillon, Koons etc.) offering similar deals.

Sponsored

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR Diesel, '17 Cherokee, '16 JKUR Hard Rock
Occupation
Retired - most of the time anyway
If you look around you should be able to get 10% below MSRP deals for 4xe. Mine was 10% MSRP from a Colorado dealer, there are several other dealers (Dave Smith, Dennis Dillon, Koons etc.) offering similar deals.
Name of Colorado dealers ? Do they participate in the Tread Lightly FCA discount program ?

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Pappy06

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE Ordered, GMC Denal Diesel, Triumph Bonnie
Try Perkins Motors in Colorado Springs and the POC is Jacques Perrault. His number is 718.801.1195. I am not affiliated with them in any way nor receive anything from them. I just ordered my 4xe yesterday and Jacques had been very fair and straight forward. You can mention Alton for reference.
Jacques works best with text. He’s busy, be patient.

PriceForFlight

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Incredibly easy to get a great deal. Three dealers openly discussed on this forum are doing 5% BELOW invoice.

You can buy a first class plane ticket and stay in four star hotels on the way home and save thousands. Or pay someone to drive it back fo you if you don't have the time. Or have it shipped.

tactical_gnr

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Just sent DM.
Can I also get your contact? I’m looking to place an order for a Rubicon 4xe. I was told $500 over invoice at one dealership, but I suspect I can get something better. I’m in Denver metro, but don’t have any contacts. Obviously, I’m a newbie and this is my first dive into the jeep world. I’m pumped nonetheless!!
Sponsored