Temperature Sync permanently?

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLU
I found the Sync button on the climate panel. Is there any way to lock it so each time you are in the car, the temps are synced?
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I found the Sync button on the climate panel. Is there any way to lock it so each time you are in the car, the temps are synced?
If you leave the setting set to sync, it will stay that way.

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
I dont have my jeep yet, but if its like most other vehicles, it will remain synced until the passenger adjusts their side of the thermostat. At that point it will no longer be synced and it would take going back through and resyncing for it to sync again. Hope that made sense

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JT
I dont have my jeep yet, but if its like most other vehicles, it will remain synced until the passenger adjusts their side of the thermostat. At that point it will no longer be synced and it would take going back through and resyncing for it to sync again. Hope that made sense
This is accurate.

OP
OP
wchevron

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLU
Thanks. I have to figure out what my daughter is doing when she drives. Everytime I get back in the Jeep the sync is off and the temps are all over the place. Kids....

Sponsored

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
The Tazer has a setting for enabling Dual Zone Climate when upgrading to the larger radio from a basic one. I wonder if this could also be used to disable dual zone when you don't want the feature?

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JT
The Tazer has a setting for enabling Dual Zone Climate when upgrading to the larger radio from a basic one. I wonder if this could also be used to disable dual zone when you don't want the feature?
I think training people to use it properly is a better answer. That way it can still be used when appropriate.

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
I think training people to use it properly is a better answer. That way it can still be used when appropriate.
I don't disagree with you however it's always nice to have options because different people like different things.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
The daughter is still likely to change the temp setting to her liking. That would require resetting.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Thanks. I have to figure out what my daughter is doing when she drives. Everytime I get back in the Jeep the sync is off and the temps are all over the place. Kids....
anytime you adjust the dial for the passenger side it will unsync the system until you hit the sync button again. This is the same with my chevy P/u and my coworkers ford pickup.
Sponsored