FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club

NC4x4

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Started with a stock JLU Sport S. Added the Mopar 2" lift and Mopar Fuel door. Added Fuel 20x10 wheels and threw on a set of Toys Open Country M/T in 35x12.5. I have a Rough Country spare tire spacer. Shorty antenna and NFAB tube steps. Thats about all for now. JLU came with the 7" screen and aux switches.
IMG_2086.JPG

MLULicrjS7SePAnWQE8OSg.jpg

mnzX9wDBQheXYVnPMsOx8w.jpg

v06h2OZ8SfOBo4mSXXSTRQ.jpg

lZ1xiNnpQI2y012IOS8AKA.jpg

6TTx8GenT+q8n1gA+MXGFg.jpg
A few additions since the initial post...
Jeep Wrangler JL FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club jp2
Jeep Wrangler JL FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club

Sponsored

JeepyD

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon 2.0T
Just installed my Christmas present... Readylift 2.5" lift and Raptor rear trackbar relocation bracket. Now searching for the right set of 37"'s to fill those fender gaps. It actually doesn't look as weird as I thought without the bigger tires. Rides exactly the same as stock too.

Jeep (2).jpg

Allagash27

First Name
Jacques
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
X-posted with the Willys club...
Just picked it up Friday.

Looks great!

My Firecracker JL began its life in Mass. Carfax said it was registered/serviced in the Roxbury/Dorchester area. Maybe the guy got sick of driving the manual trans in the city because he traded it after a year. Win/win-I got a great Jeep.

Sponsored

TheMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red 2021 JLURD "The Big D"
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Supervisor, Air Traffic Control. RETIRED at 51 baby!!!
Hello y'all! I was a member of the Punkń JLUR club, then the future 392 club, now I'm joining this club!

I had a 2018 Punkń JLUR which I absolutely loved. I've had an LJ, a JK (which I hemi'd with a 6.1 Hemi), then the JL. My order for the 392 went through 30 minutes after the ordering opened up on Nov 19. I was guaranteed to have one. One month after I put down a $10k deposit, the dealership decided to add on a $20k markup. Screw that so I cancelled the 392. I tried like hell to get another (especially since I sold my 2018 JLUR in prep for it)) but 1) can't wait for a "maybe" 392 now and 2) the MSRP is rumored to be around $80k.

Since the diesels are out now too, we decided to forgo the 392 and order up a 2021 Firecracker Red JLURD instead. It's got a VIN and is in D status with a build date of 1/30. I'm expecting to take delivery 1 March.

I live in Anchorage. I used to offroad all the time. Then moved more into the overlanding with my Firecracker Red LJ, then my Hemi JK with an Expedition Trailer (Chaser model). We have decided to set this Diesel Rubi up the same way but without the trailer. There's no way I want to needlessly pay what should be illegal prices to have the gear shipped up to Alaska so I am going to go down to the states to take delivery of my new JLRUD then drive it to a friends in Colorado, and build it all at once. Then I'll drive it back to Alaska using the new rig and toys in STYLE!!!!

The Rubi is fully loaded to include:

Off-Road Camera
Engine Block Heater
Black 3-Piece Hard Top
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
All-Weather Floor Mats
Cargo Group w/ Trail Rail System
Hardtop Headliner
Perforated Leather Black
Steel Bumper Group
Advanced Safety Group
Safety Group
8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group
LED Lighting Group
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
Cold Weather Group
All packages except smoke & half doors

What's already waiting here in my garage in Alaska (was supposed to be for the 392) to be installed:

Mopar bumper plates and stuff for the winch
Warn Zeon 10k Platinum Winch
Factor 55 Prolink for the winch
AEV Rear Bumper, tire carrier with Fuel Caddy (YES I DID GET ONE!! in their first lottery)
Mopar 7" LED aux lights and their bumper light bar

What has been ordered and will be waiting for me in Colorado to install:

Rhino Rack Backbone rack system
- 3 HD Bars instead of the platform
Eezi-Awn Series 3 1800 Roof Top Tent
Eezi-Awn 270 Manta Awning
Trailgate tailgate table
Goose Gear Platform system
Goose Gear Camp Kitchen 2.3
- I already have a Engle 45 fridge
Partner Steel 22" stove
American Adventure Labs Dual ARB Compressor mount and Odyssey battery tray (for the rear cubby)
Amercian Adventure Labs ARB Compressor Remote Kit
REDARC BCDC 1225D - In-Vehicle DC-DC Battery Charger for the remote battery

What I'm currently mulling over is a lift and tires. The Punkń was the first Jeep I've owned where I didn't need to do a darn thing to. It wheeled and did everything I asked of it and I kept up with those running 40's. Partly because I know what I'm doing and partly because it's that damn good off the assembly line.

What I'm worried about is all that gear/weight on and in the Jeep and how the factory suspension will react. Either I leave it alone or I go all in and do AEV's 2.5" lift, their Borah wheels, and 37's. I absolutely love the Goodyear MT'r but we shall see if I decide to go this route.

I've attached my previous rigs and will follow on with pics of my rig as I go. It's going to be a quick build for sure. It helps that I've done all this before and know what we want and what works.

Jeep Wrangler JL FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club IMG_0486.JPG

JeepyD

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon 2.0T
Jeep Wrangler JL FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club Jeep 5 (2)

HarleyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2013 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Retired US Navy
Hey firecracker gang! :):jk:

Vida’s latest mod was the Agency 6 roof latches & holy crap, I love them!!!

As much as I thought about them ever since I first saw a video review, that doesn’t even compare to seeing them in person! They’re amazing! It took all of 10 minutes to go from chunky black plastic, to streamlined pop of color! I think it adds to her look with style, class & a bit more bad ass! :rock: I highly recommend them!!! :like:

https://agency6.com/collections/jl-roof-locks/products/l-shaped-roof-locks-jl-jeep-6-red

These are AEWSOME looks great!!!......how are they holding up?