Sponsored

Color Matched Hardtop only?

Jehovasfitness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR and '04 Z06
It seems you can only order now with this hardtop option. Is there any talk of that changing?

sorry but color matched top looks terrible and stupid.

I'm waiting to hear back if i can switch my black top (red wrangler) onto a 4xe color matched top when i trade in
Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I'm sure it will change either within this model year or the next model year.

Asterix2112

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
Yeah, I would rather have the black, and it's $1k more! But at least i still like the all Snazzelberry, and it is what it is...

digimark

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 MT JK 2-dr X, Nacho JLUR 4xe.
I'm looking into the price for a black vinyl wrap for the top, plus I'm sure there are people who would be willing to swap for a discount.

19JTRubiconEcoDiesel

First Name
JoLHY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.8JKUX6MHD, 3.6JLUR6MPT, Deciding/waiting on Sarge JTRD or JTR4xe
Isn't the hard top an option? Can't we order 4xe without it, then "buy" black hard top from parts?

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Isn't the hard top an option? Can't we order 4xe without it, then "buy" black hard top from parts?
It is an option per my order sheet. I'm not sure if I want something shipped without a top. I'm getting the same color as my current jeep, so I may check into swapping tops with some discount on my price.

OP
OP

Jehovasfitness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR and '04 Z06
Edit: this is for the premium soft top

I had an order sheet that opted for the soft top but that also added $400 to the price, you'd think the soft top would be included

Last edited:

19JTRubiconEcoDiesel

First Name
JoLHY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.8JKUX6MHD, 3.6JLUR6MPT, Deciding/waiting on Sarge JTRD or JTR4xe
I had an order sheet that opted for the soft top but that also added $400 to the price, you'd think the soft top would be included
Isnt soft top standard? Then there's the Premium Sunrider Soft Top, above that is Hard Top, then Sky One Touch being the top line top?

Sponsored

KSpider

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-tron (x2) ’21, Rubicon 4xe Nacho (on order)
I am in same boat, I want black but had to go with matching Nacho top. I considered going with the soft top and buying a hard top. however, if you don't get a hard top from factory the car won't have the wiper and fluid connectors that the hard top needs...

I plan to get the top wrapped as I assume ill have a hard time finding a Nacho owner looking for a matching top since Nacho is somewhat rare. My dealer quoted 1350 to have the top wrapped black but I think I can do much better than that locally.

Doug997

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Q5, JLUR 4XE (on order)
I am in same boat, I want black but had to go with matching Nacho top. I considered going with the soft top and buying a hard top. however, if you don't get a hard top from factory the car won't have the wiper and fluid connectors that the hard top needs...

I plan to get the top wrapped as I assume ill have a hard time finding a Nacho owner looking for a matching top since Nacho is somewhat rare. My dealer quoted 1350 to have the top wrapped black but I think I can do much better than that locally.
Hi I am in the same boat. I am ordering Granite Crystal and want the black top but have to order the body color one. After reading your comment (thanks) about the connections I did a bit of research and you would have to also order the wire kit for the hardtop 82215312AE and I am sure it would be a pain to install. So I will order the hardtop and most likly wrap as you suggested.

My question is did you order the body-color fender flares? I would like these in black also but think it would look odd with the body color top until I get it wrapped. So at this point I plan to order MM3 and when I wrap the top do the fender flares or possibly just order the black ones, not sure how much they are. I was thinking it would be good to have a set of the fenders in the body color so now would be the time. But on the other hand not thrilled to spend the extra $695 on MM3 just to wrap them or have them sit in my garage.

KSpider

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-tron (x2) ’21, Rubicon 4xe Nacho (on order)
Hi I am in the same boat. I am ordering Granite Crystal and want the black top but have to order the body color one. After reading your comment (thanks) about the connections I did a bit of research and you would have to also order the wire kit for the hardtop 82215312AE and I am sure it would be a pain to install. So I will order the hardtop and most likly wrap as you suggested.

My question is did you order the body-color fender flares? I would like these in black also but think it would look odd with the body color top until I get it wrapped. So at this point I plan to order MM3 and when I wrap the top do the fender flares or possibly just order the black ones, not sure how much they are. I was thinking it would be good to have a set of the fenders in the body color so now would be the time. But on the other hand not thrilled to spend the extra $695 on MM3 just to wrap them or have them sit in my garage.
I like the 2 tone look so I went with black fenders.
Sponsored