NorCal Jeep shop recommendations

RubiconMarcSF

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hey everyone! I’m looking for a new shop in northern cali or Bay Area to get my JLUR lifted. Hoping to find a good shop of guys that are knowledgeable and love jeeps and show it by their work. Thanks!
Sponsored

MOTC JL

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Hey everyone! I’m looking for a new shop in northern cali or Bay Area to get my JLUR lifted. Hoping to find a good shop of guys that are knowledgeable and love jeeps and show it by their work. Thanks!
I’m also looking for a reputable shop here in the Bay Area to install Rubicon springs and shocks on my JLU Sport. We used to have a guy here in San Anselmo but he closed shop a couple years ago. Following this and will let you know if I find someone in the meantime.

Sponsored

MOTC JL

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
I found these guys from an older thread from this forum and have an appointment there this coming Monday to install the Rubicon springs, shocks and longer LCA’s. There estimate was reasonable and they seem to have a solid reputation.
https://www.calabazasautomotive.com/

jstnolsn

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
MOTC JL: what was their estimate for the swap? Did you get it installed? I'm looking to install Rubicon suspension onto my Sport S as well. I have one quote at $1,100 and heard the same when I bought the suspension.

MOTC JL

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
MOTC JL: what was their estimate for the swap? Did you get it installed? I'm looking to install Rubicon suspension onto my Sport S as well. I have one quote at $1,100 and heard the same when I bought the suspension.
I did have them switch out the springs and shocks, add 1/2” Teraflex spacers and the longer LCA’s for under $600.00 so definitely a fair price for the Bay Area. I’m not gonna lie though, the place is a bit rough around the edges and at first I thought maybe I made a mistake. But they got the job done and I couldn’t be happier with the results-looks awesome and drives perfectly. So I would cautiously recommend if you don’t mind a work area that’s not super clean and organized.
Jeep Wrangler JL NorCal Jeep shop recommendations D87BDF26-8155-43F8-AD93-DFC1AF78A730

DToxic

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I found these guys from an older thread from this forum and have an appointment there this coming Monday to install the Rubicon springs, shocks and longer LCA’s. There estimate was reasonable and they seem to have a solid reputation.
https://www.calabazasautomotive.com/
How did their work end up? Would you recommend them?

Sponsored

MOTC JL

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
How did their work end up? Would you recommend them?
They got the job done at a reasonable rate and the Jeep drives like stock with the Rubicon shocks and springs + longer LCA’s so I would recommend them.

JohnsWilly

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys Sport
Any good recommendations in the Gilroy/Salinas/Watsonville area? I have a 2021 Willys Sport and I would like to add a lift. Seriously thinking about going to a local stealership to get a 2" MOPAR lift, which I understand is covered under warranty.

Any thoughts?

Griff21

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2020 JTR LE, 1978 Jeep CJ5
Not really the Bay Area but I've had the best experiences with Sacramento Offroad Solutions in Woodland, CA. They really know their stuff and they have the best customer service that I've ever dealt with.
Sponsored